Spice platinum 'xtreme'

blackninja

Reaction score
I'm enjoying these little snippets on Spice Platinum but can anyone tell me why they never show the climaxes of these scenes? Rather annoying for the discerning mature content fan methinks.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat150d plus
s/w=2.10
My Location
my friend
hotbird satllite dont let to proadcast full s_x movies but from 2 oclock of night past
u can see full s_x from private spice

sunny_93

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
good ! i hope better than others .
My Location
France
how can i watch this ? it isn't coming !

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Spice Platinum is a high quality adult channel with a lot of excellent content from Private, with new films even from 2006 and 2007 vintage and it broadcasts 24 (8x3 rotation) hours a day using a personal subscription which is excellent value for money.
What the other posters meant is that it can be watched on the TPS platform on Hot Bird 13E every night after midnight for just few hours, with the right setup.
Do yourself a favour and buy the card from one of the forum sponsers here. This way you won't have sleepless nights since the same programmes and much more you can watch at your convenience any time during the three 8 hours cycle every day.

flashgordon1952

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky amstrad and panasonic systems 6 pack setup. two 42cm dishes.just ordered a technomate 6900HD with motorised system one metre dish. also at another address.twin feed static 80 mm dish non digital system. 6 year old dell with server memory 680 of
My Location
essex in the wilds somewhere
blackninja said:
I'm enjoying these little snippets on Spice Platinum but can anyone tell me why they never show the climaxes of these scenes? Rather annoying for the discerning mature content fan methinks.

i am a little bewildred why the so called adult channels show such rubbish. you get the big carrot dangling at you only to find that the carrot is a poor speciman about half a inch long and a different colour .
If one goes into a shop to buy a pound of best beef you dont expect scraps... Spice the adult channel and playboy are all similar rubbish... yet a licensed s_x shop is allowed to show more of less everything as long as it has passed the censors.ie they have paid for there film to be looked at by the censors themselves after paying a rather a lot of money for the privalege... (available only at a s_x shop) so why dont the adult channels show these films. personally like to keep on the legal side of things myself. and would not tell anyone to get a mature content card.. But you can understand the frustration !!why people do..

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
flashgordon1952 said:
so why dont the adult channels show these films.

Because europe have different laws than the UK regarding mature content, thats why a lot of people install motorised systems. A years subscription to all the adult channels on Sk* would probably finance a good sat system, which would (using a subscribed card) recieve uncut mature content!