Stacker De-Stacker Plus does it work

tsherar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax foxsat
My Location
france
Hi,
I have a Humax Foxsat, purchased last august.
We have moved into a new house that has a dish installed but only a single cable running to the living room.
It is almost impossible to install another cable for the twin tuner, but have heard about stacker de-stacker plus.
Does anyone have any experince of this product.
I have looked at one supplier, but the product has been dis-continued. Is this because the product does not work or is there something else better/or new on the horizon
thanks
terry

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Seems like a sledgehammer to crack a nut ...........

Why exactly is it difficult to upgrade the LNB to a twin/quad and run a second cable?

In the meantime, you can get limited PVR functionality by using single-feed mode (where the first tuner is looped through to the second).

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tsherar said:
Hi,
I have a Humax Foxsat, purchased last august.
We have moved into a new house that has a dish installed but only a single cable running to the living room.
It is almost impossible to install another cable for the twin tuner, but have heard about stacker de-stacker plus.
Does anyone have any experince of this product.
I have looked at one supplier, but the product has been dis-continued. Is this because the product does not work or is there something else better/or new on the horizon
thanks
terry

Many stockists have ceased selling the stacker/destacker simply because they get loads of returns - when they work they are fine but they need good quality cabling.

ISTR hearing of one stockist who was getting over 50% returns.