Standard At the Races reception

Trader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-5402 HD with 1m Gibertini on STAB HH100 coming soon!
My Location
Gloucestershire
Hi to all

First and most important. I AM NOT tying to bet in running or beat the delay, I know how irksome that topic is.

I am trying to get At the Races but Sky want to charge me for their package and I only want ATR. I already have other channels and am happy with BBC, ITV etc via Freeview. I was hoping to get ATR via another satellite if that is possible? I just enjoy the racing and as I am disabled and at home long term it means £25 each month for just one extra channel and my income wont allow it.

I have some savings and have an 80cm dish left by the previous resident of the house.

Can someone help or must I stump up an extra £25 each month to Sky ad infinitum?

Cheers

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Cant find any very recent info but it appears Racing UK is available on a stand alone basis, but ATR is part of the basic Sky 6mix level subscription.

(Well I can see ATR on my "6 mix" sub. If you want ATR you will have to subscribe as ATR is not available on any other satellites.

colinp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m motorised qualitv decoder manhatten blind search decoder echostar 3600ip
My Location
glasgow
What about picking up feeds? .I'm sure there have been many FTA feeds of late.

Trader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-5402 HD with 1m Gibertini on STAB HH100 coming soon!
My Location
Gloucestershire
Cheers Guys, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. RUK is £20 per month so just to get 2 racing channels it's £45 per month and I cannot afford it at the moment. I'll have to save up my pennies!