Starsat SRX200CI

mdagohoy

Reaction score
I'm using starsat receiver SRX200CI Plus...i want to receive again TFC channels after the encryption was changed from Nagravision to Irdeto. Please provide the website or files to me. Thanks.

tvm45

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150cm MEGA dish
next2000plus
topfield 5000
cas2
ınfinity
Hi,h**p://www.satsw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=4-SR-X200CI&main=group4

apo_ni_hitler

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat
My Location
KSA
can you help me how to decrypt the encypted channels i'm using starsat srx-550d

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
mdagohoy said:
I'm using starsat receiver SRX200CI Plus...i want to receive again TFC channels after the encryption was changed from Nagravision to Irdeto. Please provide the website or files to me. Thanks.
I might be a little TOO LATE here to ask, but can you really get to see TFC (Phili channel) with this receiver?I have the same receiver as you but to my info its not possible to get this channel by software upgrading. I am using S/W version 12.71.3 but dont get TFC. Plz update me on this, thanx. Do tell me the TFC frequency also plz.Thanx.
Regards

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ArabSat
My Location
Saudi Arabia
You know very well that you're trying to view TFC channels thru illegal means and I am pretty sure of that. So how can anybody on the internet help you? By publishing your inquiry such as this, you're just letting the TFC provider know that somebody out there, and must be you, is trying to hack their encryption. Hence, they will just, from time to time, change the encryption scheme.

mdagohoy said:

pongsky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat 200CI
yes possible ,,, but with original TFC subscription card...i subscribed for 3 months and used the card on my starsat 200CI...i set aside my new TFC reciever...

pongsky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat 200CI
download the july 25 bin file V253 for 550d super