Newbie Here Storing satellites on a Dr hd

stevoboro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr hd dr15 motorised
My Location
southampton
Hi all i recently purchased a motorised dish with a dr hd dr15 reciever the installer set me up on approx 12 satellites but i need to tune in more can anyone point me in the direction of a guide or give me some advice thanks in advance

stevoboro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr hd dr15 motorised
My Location
southampton

Laser

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr HD F15, OS mio + 4K, Octagon SF8008, Octagon SX88+. TM 5402HD M3. .Channel Master 1.20 Ku and C Band. 1.1 Triax Dish
My Location
Berkshire
Yes. No problem

Go To Dish Setting. Press Ok Go To Satellite at the top and 'most' of the satellites are pre stored there.
Highlight which one you want. Most frequencies are in there but need updating. .. Look at Flysat or Lyngsat.
Move the dish. Store the position and you should have it.
Look for an active frequency and check you are on the right satellite before storing it.

Hope that helps?

stevoboro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr hd dr15 motorised
My Location
southampton
Yes. No problem

Go To Dish Setting. Press Ok Go To Satellite at the top and 'most' of the satellites are pre stored there.
Highlight which one you want. Most frequencies are in there but need updating. .. Look at Flysat or Lyngsat.
Move the dish. Store the position and you should have it.
Look for an active frequency and check you are on the right satellite before storing it.

Hope that helps?

I done this before and i think i stored 8w wronglt i think the same thing was on some other satt tso i think my 8w is wrong too. Whereabouts in the south are you laser ? oh and thanks

Laser

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr HD F15, OS mio + 4K, Octagon SF8008, Octagon SX88+. TM 5402HD M3. .Channel Master 1.20 Ku and C Band. 1.1 Triax Dish
My Location
Berkshire
Suggest you try Eutelsat 5 West .. 12543 Horizontal 27500. These usually have Globecast Paris on and are easy to find.

Nothing much on 8 West can be received in the UK. Spot Beam for Middle East

stevoboro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr hd dr15 motorised
My Location
southampton
oh right they have started showing some french sport on there my dish is 1.8m wanted it for that really and other sports like on 23.5 east etc. I will try and do as you said try that way unless ur close to southampton am willing to pay you ? Or anyone nr southampton ?? As im pretty shocking on technology !!!

Costactc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m channel master mesh-24" vonweise actuator-ps1 x2 lnbf(L)-pansat ap3500 positioner-x2 premium III-vu+solo2.
2.4m fortec solid-24" vonweise actuator-esx 241 lnbf(c)-vbox 7 positioner- dm800.
1.2m fortec-24"sj actuator-invacom snh-031--tm 5402 m3.
My Location
Canada
Why don't you use the Clarke Tech editor and create an entire sat list?

stevoboro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr hd dr15 motorised
My Location
southampton
Anyone nr southampton could come n do some tuning ??!!!

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
It's a live link - click on it and it will take you to a Topic about Channel Editors that can be used with the Dr.HD series of Receivers ;)

stevoboro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dr hd dr15 motorised
My Location
southampton
It's a live link - click on it and it will take you to a Topic about Channel Editors that can be used with the Dr.HD series of Receivers ;)

brilliant thank you

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Here is an entire list created by a member from a different forum that should get you started seeing as the DrHD series seem to cater more for the russian market

Thanks to xxxxxx's for the channel list, It will of course need some fine tweaking

Attachments

• Channel list updated All 55East to 45West-by-XXXXXX.zip
    200.9 KB · Views: 31