Strong 4375 and irdetoallcam

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 09-Feb-02 AT 03:20 PM (GMT)]I have been mooching around the web trying 2 get 1 of the irdeto (patched all cam )and have come across some misleading/conflicting info.1 supplier stated that it doesn"t work with the strong.while another said the opposite.Does any1 out there know for sure either way
as its a lot of dosh 2 spend only 2 find it dont work/or partially work.Any input PLEASE.

S

sleeper

Hi mate have you looked on the strong web page? ie STRONGSAT.COM look under links and find the 4375 forum page lots of guys thier with these models.One of them would probable know the answer

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

I have a Strong 4375, and it is working fine with Freecam2-018.The Ds9 file is your best bet, it would give you all the 5 systems.

Regards

Prince

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Cheers for replys so quick (is their nowt on tv)I am just trying to find out the easyist way of checking alls working OK.IE a channel
that i can check that needs the allcam and 1 that works with the card
as strong owners you will relize how difficult it is 2 remove cam 2 check channels coded or not.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You will also find its quite easy to push a CAM straight onto the mother board if youre in the dark or had a bit to drink