Superbird Browser.

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
An old ASUS 1005HA that I bought for my Daughter some time back has come home.
Now that I use a scooter carrying it to the pub is no problem.It has Windows 7 starter installed.It works fine.To speed it up a bit I downloaded a lean Browser. SuperBird. Based on chrome built for speed stability data security no tracking or phoning home.(Their words those.)It looks like firefox.It is very quick. Anoyingly it also has loads of adds.There are supposed to be plenty of extentions for it including Add Blockers.
For the life of me I cannot find them .Perhaps someone that is used to chrome knows where they are.

Edit on Firefox I have Privacy badger on one computer Ghostery on another No ads on either one.No sign of either on Superbird

Last edited:

Dave5118

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.5m Gibertini with Inverto 5434 Unicable Hybrid LNB.
TBS 6903 with EBSPro
Vu+ Uno 4K SE
Edision OS Nino Pro
Starsat 2000HD Hyper
Sky Q Silver
Sky minidish with Sky Q Hybrid LNB
My Location
Nr Manchester UK
To the top left there is a button called 'apps'...... webstore is behind it. It appears to use the actual chrome extensions.

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
Thanks Dave5118.I had seen that .I did not realise that extensions were in there.I have added ADs killer that seems to be working.I will see how this one works out.I usually end up back on fire fox.This one looks promising though