supersport sa

teide_ian

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Just wondering if you can receive this package in tenerife,as i have'nt heard anyone mentioning this one.
Just thinking for football next year is this an option.
Thanks in advance
 
Not unless Tenerife has been magically moved to just off the south african coast :D

http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/intel7_safr.html
 
Hi,
Supersport sa is also on a west africa beam (eutelsatw4@36°E) that covers up the northern part of burkina faso. signal still very powerfull there with a 90cm so maybe you should give it a trial with a big dish (i.e. 2.4m).
Use 12476/h/26040 when testing.
goodluck
aldac
 
I currently live in Damascus Syria and want to install all South african Supersport channels.
I have a 2m dish but no decoder etc. Can anyone help with which satellite I need to get channels from and its frequencies or how do I go about getting channels??
Many thanks.
 
Dominic Rowan said:
I currently live in Damascus Syria and want to install all South african Supersport channels.
I have a 2m dish but no decoder etc. Can anyone help with which satellite I need to get channels from and its frequencies or how do I go about getting channels??
Many thanks.

Analoguesat has already given details of the satellite above
 
Back
Top