Lecky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home built computer variouse bits and bobs. echostar 3000ip
channelmaster 1.2 polar mount
dragon cam.
My Location
South Wales
Hi Got a trex cam technomate 7800 Just reflashed the technomate. The Trex cam decodes most things but doesnt decode MULTIVISION. Works fine otherwise. Tried the trex cam up brothers it decoded Multivision up there. Even used the downgraded the preditor software to older versions. Didn't work. Any IDEAS ????? I'm Stumped .... Should i send the box back to the dealer?? Ta Lecky

cableman

Reaction score
Lecky said:
Hi Got a trex cam technomate 7800 Just reflashed the technomate. The Trex cam decodes most things but doesnt decode MULTIVISION. Works fine otherwise. Tried the trex cam up brothers it decoded Multivision up there. Even used the downgraded the preditor software to older versions. Didn't work. Any IDEAS ????? I'm Stumped .... Should i send the box back to the dealer?? Ta Lecky
Do you have official Tecky firmware or a patched one? If you have a patch it can sometimes conflict with the predator. If so it may pay to turn off patch.

Lecky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home built computer variouse bits and bobs. echostar 3000ip
channelmaster 1.2 polar mount
dragon cam.
My Location
South Wales
Official Patch I was having trouble with the reciever freezing up so i used the official patch and got rid of the patched software. everything works fine other than this. The the software that was freezing from time to time worked fine decoding Multivision Ta Lecky..