Tacky s_x chat channels - question

Z3r0

has a Regular Member
Reaction score
My Location
Czech Paradise
OK we all know those "arabic" phone-ins where the girls lie around bored out of their minds entertaining people with more money than sense...

My question is - is it possible to stream out the phone numbers and all the sh1te on-screen. Dunno about the technical side of these things, and I'm not sure if it's a separate stream on top of the video, cos sometimes when I change to a channel (sexysat, say), the details appear a few seconds after the video, making it almost watchable...

Probably a dumb question, but worth a try...:)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
They are not tack, these quality programmes keep many entertained for hours.

If you have a TV with screen format alterations, if you select 'cinema' option,(on mine anyway) then the lower part of the screen will disappear.

Alternatively use the black card one would put over the eyes before taking polaroid snaps (for contact magazines or politician get togethers - allegedly) and stick it to the lower part of the screen.

Sorted

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
God ..... I love this forum O-Ha

Z3r0

has a Regular Member
Reaction score
My Location
Czech Paradise
Channel Hopper said:
They are not tack, these quality programmes keep many entertained for hours.

If you have a TV with screen format alterations, if you select 'cinema' option,(on mine anyway) then the lower part of the screen will disappear.

Alternatively use the black card one would put over the eyes before taking polaroid snaps (for contact magazines or politician get togethers - allegedly) and stick it to the lower part of the screen.

Sorted
All out of black card, so I've just taped a bit of masking tape over my lower eyelids. Seemed to do the trick till I tried going downstairs...