Taquilla Seca 2 hack available on the net

N

net1

Pirate software released for Titanium cards is reportedly descrambling the Spanish PPV platform Taquilla. The revised Seca 2 encrypted Taquilla 1-10 channels, which form part of the Digital+ platform on the Astra 1 satellite position, are reported to be available on pirate cards since the 6th May. Software supporting the descrambling of these channels is available freely on the internet.

Broadcasters switched to the "more-secure" version 2 variant of the Seca/Mediaguard encryption system to combat mass-piracy. Broadcasters such as Canal+ were suffering from a huge scale of piracy using Seca 1, with wide-spread availability of "blank" smartcards that could be programmed via remote in the Common Interface menu - allowing users to access 100s of pay-TV channels without any programming knowledge.

Reports also reveal that keys for the Russian NTV+ digital platform are also freely available on the internet, using the version 2 variant of Viaccess on Eutelsat W4 at 36.0°E. It seems the chase to combat piracy will be ever-lasting, with official subscribers faced with continued hardware and smartcard exchanges.

Jowi

Reaction score
Might add that the NTV+ hack is for Viaccess version 2.4. The newest one is 2.5 and soon to be released is 2.6. There is no Viacces "version 2". The version referred as "version 1" was 2.3. Just to avoid confusion.

/Jowi

marcoh64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Netherlands
pc2.6 cards are already long time used. Both 2.4 and 2.6 are compromised one way or the other. The pc2.5 is the best protected until now.

Jowi

Reaction score
So what´s long time used?? The development started during autumn last year and is scheduled for release at the end of this year. Of course that´s the official respond from Viaccess. But why should they lie about that. I just think that you belong to all the others that have gotten this the wrong way. That thinks that 2.3 is 2.4 and so on. You can of course tell me that the ATR of the 2.6 card ends with A2 68. But then I can tell you that it is not 2.6 but 2.5.

/Jowi

Jowi

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. That´s even worse.

PC 2.3: ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 62 68 90 00
PC 2.4: ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 66 68 90 00
PC 2.5: ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** A2 68 90 00

But you will of course tell me that PC 2.6 (which is not yet realesed) has the same ATR as an much older version.

/Jowi

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry guys, keys or anything which can be misconstrued as keys cannot be posted.