technisat

E

elias9

I have just fitted a skystar and connected it to my video and then the tv, all was working well until one of the kids played around with it, now I can get the sound out but no picture, also all the instructions are in German, is there any english sites, any help would be very much appreiciated.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you checked whether the scart plugs are fully located (if being used), also you don't say whether you have no picture on both computer and TV. Is the card a Skystar 1 or 2?

Rolf

E

elias9

Hi rolf, the scart is fully located, picture is on monitorand it is a skystar 1, as I said it was working fine, I don't know if I have deleted a file or the kids have turned something off in the menu? Thanks for your help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is a version of Multidecd available in English and the link to it is on a previous thread, this may well go some way to solving your problem. It certainly sounds like inquisitive fingers have changed a setting.

Rolf