Technomate 1500ci super problem

DSM

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500CI super, 78cm solid dish, 0.2db LNB, HP Pentium4 PC with XP Home. Foretec Star Lifetime Diamond (more trouble than it's worth)
My Location
Merseyside
I have a technomate receiver that has been software modified by Darkman (version 1.85p dated April19 2005).
Hardware version 1.12
Boot version 2.10
CH Version March 06

I want to watch footy using an Art Card using viaccess on Hotbird at 13 degrees

My smartcard reader is set to Conax, how do i alter it to viaccess?

What size dish do i need to pick up the signal on 12015?

I'm located on Merseyside

Many thanks

B

beintot

hi,the patch is well out of date,the art card should work straight away on that box,viaacess is built in as far as i know,i used to have the technomate myself.
You can switch off the patch with the code 2004,i think it is accesible by pressing system information on the main menu,type in 2004 there with the remote,and the patch should then be disabled,the last patch for that model was at the start of june from what i noticed.
others may have an answer about dish size,i use a 1 metre dish and it comes through clearly on that,good signal strength,picture quality is okay rather than amazing.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Your receiver has a multi-card reader so just pop your card in.
Your 78cm dish should be fine for Art Sports, and as a matter of interest Darkman has just released a new patch which clears the Premiere International chanels on Astra 3A at 23.5 east.:)

DSM

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500CI super, 78cm solid dish, 0.2db LNB, HP Pentium4 PC with XP Home. Foretec Star Lifetime Diamond (more trouble than it's worth)
My Location
Merseyside
Many thanks to you all for the helpful advice, i will try it when i finally get home.:-ohmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No idea about what my dish(90cm) or motor is. Receiver; Technomate 1500 C+ super
My Location
UK
DSM said:
I have a technomate receiver that has been software modified by Darkman (version 1.85p dated April19 2005).
Hardware version 1.12
Boot version 2.10
CH Version March 06

I want to watch footy using an Art Card using viaccess on Hotbird at 13 degrees

My smartcard reader is set to Conax, how do i alter it to viaccess?

What size dish do i need to pick up the signal on 12015?

I'm located on Merseyside

Many thanks

I should've checked here before making my thread last night

I've inserted my ART card but it keeps saying 'invalid card' (yes i put it in upside down)

Can you tell me how you got on, as my system states the reader is 'conax'.

DSM

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Merseyside
I also had the card in upside down (daft git, but i've never had a card before).
I still have the same problem, the smart card is stuck on Conax and so the art card (viaccess) is'nt recognised, and the footy starts tomorrow and i'm not a happy bunny.'O'-red
I tried the code 2004 but it was'nt recognised.:(
What happens if you do a factory reset, does anyone know?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
DSM said:

I know as you lose all your satellite positions and channels, so don't try that.
When you do a factory reset it goes back to the original settings that you had when you first received it.

The receiver SHOULD recognise the viaccess card as it is a multi-card slot, you don't have to change anything.
Even though it says Conax it will still accept the viaccess card.

You say you tried "2004" and it was not recognised:- were you in System Information at the time because if you were it suggests that you don't have the Darkman's patch as "2004" switches the patch on & off.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No idea about what my dish(90cm) or motor is. Receiver; Technomate 1500 C+ super
My Location
UK
DSM said:
I also had the card in upside down (daft git, but i've never had a card before).
I still have the same problem, the smart card is stuck on Conax and so the art card (viaccess) is'nt recognised, and the footy starts tomorrow and i'm not a happy bunny.'O'-red
I tried the code 2004 but it was'nt recognised.:(
Any help would be much appreciated.

I posted a thread with the same problem as yours. As far as I'm aware that Conax thing can be ignored. All that needs to be done is your box needs patching with the latest software (Darkman 1.93? I think)

I took my box to my installer and told him the problem - he knew straight away that it needed the software upgrading. If you can get that done, then you'll be sorted

Hope this helps

DSM

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Merseyside
After being away for the last week, I finally got my Art Card working!O-Ha

I had to do an advanced scan to open ART even though the channels could be seen (as scrambled) they would'nt open until after the advanced scan.

Hope this helps others struggling to use Art with a Technomate with a smart card interface

UPS1950

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate1500ci super with 78cm dish fixed on Hotbird
My Location
Wirral
I have a technomate 1500 CI super receiver, and a 12 month ART full bouquet card which i bought off ebay. After working for the last 2 weeks, it's stopped being recognised, even though it's less than 1 month old:(
I have a good signal from 13 degrees, * 12015, but cannot open the channels as they all appear scrambled, any ideas?

UPS1950

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate1500ci super with 78cm dish fixed on Hotbird
My Location
Wirral
It helps to have a consistent signal. I thought my card was faulty, it turned out that my dish was slightly mis-aligned and i was getting an in-consistent signal, sometimes 65% dropping to 25% and the Art card did'nt like it and reported a scrambled channel.

My dish is attached to a cement mixer stand ( i kid you not) and was hit by a door to my shed and it knocked my dish out of alignment.:-doh!

Sorted now:-ohmy

Hope to see Liverpool beat Everton tomorrowO-Ha