technomate 6900hd new user

waterguard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 69hd
My Location
barnsley yorkshire
Hi Guys

I am brand new to this sort of thing... last week I started to loose my favourites ..Digi film Galaxy sport NFL etc so I panicked and re set my set to factory setting...wow big mistake it appears that everything has disappeared even my bbc hd listings have gone.. please help !!!!

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Welcome,

It's always best to upload a TM channel list to your pc.

Last few days Digi TV have knocked out the AU and key updates are required for continue viewing.

Plenty info on the forum about this.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
waterguard said:
Hi Guys

I am brand new to this sort of thing... last week I started to loose my favourites ..Digi film Galaxy sport NFL etc so I panicked and re set my set to factory setting...wow big mistake it appears that everything has disappeared even my bbc hd listings have gone.. please help !!!!

Repatch the receiver, follow the instructions to get bbc HD and ITV HD back. There will also be a channel list available too.

holmroad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM6900HD Combo Super Motorized System
HP Laptop+AMD Desktop
My Location
North Lincs
The easiest way here to get back was as Robbo states to re-patch (version 667) followed by latest (1/1/09) softcam file all via USB mem stick - then ITV HD loads itself - no messing about!
As for AU - it is already off within softcam file as you cannot turn AU off in TM6000 series or to manually enter keys, which keep changing as they attempt to AU!:)