technomate 7755 patched help!

dudepop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
advent 7060
My Location
lancashire
Hi, totally new here, so i apologise if this question has been asked before.

Ive been offered a technomate 7755 2VA 2CI receiver for £99, now apparantly it is patched with Seca Mediaguard 1 and 2, Viaccess 1, Nagravision, Conax, Irdeto, BetaCrypt, TPS Crypt.

He told me with this i can watch anything with this e.g. movies, FTA, live prem footy, mature content etc etc

This seems to good to be true, if it is true i guess i just need a dish and im away....

Is it really that easy ?

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Yes. It will decrypt many channels at this moment, if it is patched. You need a dish and LNB and you should read other threads relating the installation.

£99 offer is good. Would you mind advising me where can I get one please?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum dudepop

When channels start disappearing you will have to update the keys and possibly even reflash, are you up to this? or do you intend taking it back to the shop for updates as that could prove expensive. Also bear in mind that some equipment will be required for DIY and a source of patches... But yes an LNB, dish some good satellite cable and two F connectors, oodles of patience

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
As Topper say's when the patch needs renewing, which in time it will, just go to Alsat and then the Technomate section and download the new patch from there.
You will need a null modem cable (about £5) to connect your PC to your receiver. If you have never done this before it can be a little tricky, but they will tell you how it is done and it's not that hard. :-Welcome1

dudepop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
advent 7060
My Location
lancashire
Jaffer said:
Yes. It will decrypt many channels at this moment, if it is patched. You need a dish and LNB and you should read other threads relating the installation.

£99 offer is good. Would you mind advising me where can I get one please?
I saw it on ebay

dudepop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
advent 7060
My Location
lancashire
toppervte33h said:
:-Welcome1 to the forum dudepop

When channels start disappearing you will have to update the keys and possibly even reflash, are you up to this? or do you intend taking it back to the shop for updates as that could prove expensive. Also bear in mind that some equipment will be required for DIY and a source of patches... But yes an LNB, dish some good satellite cable and two F connectors, oodles of patience

So does "When channels start disappearing" mean how long is a piece of string or are we talking months?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
When you look at your encrypted channels they will slowly start to switch off as the encryption is changed.
This could be days or months, for example I receive scrambled Russian channels from Hotbird & Sirius and have not needed to renew my patch for three months, but for some other channels football etc might need changing more often.
Can't say when it will need to change as I'm afraid the channel suppliers don't tell us. :rolleyes:

dudepop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
advent 7060
My Location
lancashire
Rob said:
When you look at your encrypted channels they will slowly start to switch off as the encryption is changed.
This could be days or months, for example I receive scrambled Russian channels from Hotbird & Sirius and have not needed to renew my patch for three months, but for some other channels football etc might need changing more often.
Can't say when it will need to change as I'm afraid the channel suppliers don't tell us. :rolleyes:

so you can get free live prem footy then?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
dudepop said:
so you can get free live prem footy then?

You get everything (well a bit of everything), as for the IDTE DSR 2020F receiver I would leave well alone unless you get some OK's from some owners.
With the Technomate we know it works and you can get a lot of back-up for this receiver.
With the IDTE (which is German) it is more of an unknown quantity at the moment, and even if he gives you the web-site address for the downloads it helps a hell of a lot if you can get in touch with other owners if you run into problems. ;)