technomate 77552va2ci help

howarth4947

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 7755 2va ci windows xp desktop
My Location
manchester
hi dont know if i am in the right place and apologies for this message as i have purchased a technomate 77552va2ci satellite and havnt got a clue i think bit of more than i can chew and a bit thick when it comes to this hope i havnt tread on anyones toes here dont even know if i am in the right place it is the first time i have used this forum so sorry the help i need is to solve the following i want to get as many channels as possible with this satellite mainly premier league football my box says it has 2 viacess cams embedded and i can patch it do i have to buy smart cards aswell to recieve any channels or will i pick some up with my box the way it is and if i need to purchase anything else what would they be do certain cards only work in certain cams if this is the case and i need to purchase them could someone please tell me the best ones to buy thanks in advance and hope someone can help as i have hit a brick wall already

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum howarth4947

Come on now us northwesterners are know for our guile, intellect and intelligence lol, I really think you should have done the research first before spending your hard earned dosh. You would be better doing a forum search for technomate on the top blue search bar and reading up on your stb. I suspect you may be able to obtain a flash for your stb at allsat.co.uk
but not really sure you would have to check there. Anyhow I suspect you will certainly learn sufficient in those threads to obtain what you want.

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
the card slots work with digitalb conax cards and with art cards which are viacess which you will need a all patch for them both to work at the same time.these cards are for prem football.you have pm.

howarth4947

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 7755 2va ci windows xp desktop
My Location
manchester
cheers for the help i am getting my head round how it all works now regards rob