Technomate motor not moving with dm800

Djskutz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m triax . technomate diseq motor, DM800hdPVR, 1.8m Channel master, technomate tm2000, ps3 DM800se, Samsung led 55inch Samrt tv, 42inch philips plamsa flatscreen tv
My Location
Co. Offaly. Ireland
These sunrays do come with nothing installed, anyway lads, thanks again for all your wisdom and knowledge,

Djskutz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m triax . technomate diseq motor, DM800hdPVR, 1.8m Channel master, technomate tm2000, ps3 DM800se, Samsung led 55inch Samrt tv, 42inch philips plamsa flatscreen tv
My Location
Co. Offaly. Ireland
Lads I know im going a little off subject here but does anybody any sites that lists epl live mathes on euro sats as liveonsat doesn't have anything setup as of yet?

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Live On Sat lists Matches for all Satellites and has done for as long as I can recall!

_http://liveonsat.com/lvs____footy_b_E-P-L-o-n-l-y__.php

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Djskutz said:
Lads I know im going a little off subject here but does anybody any sites that lists epl live mathes on euro sats as liveonsat doesn't have anything setup as of yet?

We are a good 5 weeks away yet from the season starting so anyone putting info up about which game is on which channel is only guessing, Wait nearer the time for definite confirmation of who's on what channel.

Djskutz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Co. Offaly. Ireland
Thought as much digi

B2K420

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax1.1m multi-lnb motorized dish, EMP Centauri 8x1 DiSEqC, DM8000 HD Genuine, 2 x DM800S-HD Clone - DreamboxUK V1.1 & Nabilosat BH V0.12
My Location
LV-426
Hello Guys,
Similar issue, I have a DM800S-HD Clone (DBUK v1.1 image) connected to a "***** Superior Dark Motor".
I have used below settings but with little success:
Tuner Config. Mode: Advanced -> LNB: LNB1 -> Increased Voltage: Yes -> DiSEqC Mode: 1.2 -> Longitude & Latitude -> Use USALS for this SAT: Yes.
The motor did scan couple of satellites then stopped working. I used my other DB and got same result. I flashed BH V 0.12 image and was able to scan 4 sats then it stopped working.
I reset the motor as well but still got the same result with the DB. I also used DB Edit to send Catseyes Bouquets to the box & tried my luck but still no success.
I tried a Technomate receiver with same settings (Longitude/Latitude) and it worked like a charm I was able to scan all the sats.
I have run out of ideas, any help will be appreciated.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
It's more than likely the power supply of the Box, as you have already tested with an official sat receiver and said it works no problem which means you can rule out the motor. Thi seems to be cropping up more and more wit the clone DM's and the clone Duo's again inadequate power supply

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Why do you do advanced set up? You should always do "Simple" when using just the motor with one dish. Advanced is for when you have more than 4 LNBs/dishes or more than just a motorised dish (i.e. a fixed and motorised)... or if using a 36v motor, which you are not.

With advanced you need to set up every satellite attached to a particular "LNB" number for your USALS. Very easy to misconfigure. I never had any issues with my numerous DM800 clones driving my Moteck-type motor.

B2K420

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax1.1m multi-lnb motorized dish, EMP Centauri 8x1 DiSEqC, DM8000 HD Genuine, 2 x DM800S-HD Clone - DreamboxUK V1.1 & Nabilosat BH V0.12
My Location
LV-426
digi247 said:
It's more than likely the power supply of the Box, as you have already tested with an official sat receiver and said it works no problem which means you can rule out the motor. Thi seems to be cropping up more and more wit the clone DM's and the clone Duo's again inadequate power supply
digi247: I am getting sick and tired of my DM800 clone. I am thinking to buy a Genuine box this time I have read/heard that some people are having issues with Vu Duo/Uno boxes. On the other after seeing how easily TM receiver moved the dish I would like to get the TM receiver. I want these things in a receiver Cross EPG, Internal 1TB HD & ccam or should I get a Genuine DM800SE or DM8000?

Captain Jack said:
Why do you do advanced set up? You should always do "Simple" when using just the motor with one dish. Advanced is for when you have more than 4 LNBs/dishes or more than just a motorised dish (i.e. a fixed and motorised)... or if using a 36v motor, which you are not.

With advanced you need to set up every satellite attached to a particular "LNB" number for your USALS. Very easy to misconfigure. I never had any issues with my numerous DM800 clones driving my Moteck-type motor.

Captain Jack: You are lucky, I was trying different things I tried the "Simple" Positioner settings but the box did not move the motor it was just showing and "Dish on the move icon" on the screen. I then tried Advanced settings.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
With the images I have seen on some DM800's, the USALs setting needs to be switched on for every satellite position.