Technomate/MR problem

s1mply

Reaction score
Where do I begin, I have A Technomate 5000 CI, and an old Echostar D-2500IP. I have a brand new Matrix cam, and have not in the two months since I acquired it been able to load the MR software, firstly I tried Fun Card 5 update, but in both receivers I get the message upon reading the first card "Baud rate too high for this receiver, or cable disconnected", I bought two new Fun Card 6, programmed the Loader and Hex files, again with same result, is it is either my receivers' or the programmer I am using, "a Elvis", which I use for my 6 in 1 cardsand they are OK. I also bought a twin cam loader the first one I bought worked but crashed before completing the download, I returned the loader to Wizard Satellite and they did say it had a fault, so I have a replacement, I have tried to download the MR 108 update file using both Clanzers and UCAS loaders, but I get the message on both receivers "Cam not responding", I have used two different computers for the proceedure and tried several times without success. I am "pulling what little hair I have" - out!!!!!!!

Volcano

Reaction score
Hi All,

The Solution of your Problems is within the MR 1.08 go for it now it's on the net everywhere now ....

How to initialize Ur MR:
1- Go for FTA
2- Turn off your reciever
3- insert MR card
4- Turn on you R.
4- Wait 2-3 Min till full init.
5- Go to Encrypted Channel .... Cheers, :-ohmy

manikm

Reaction score
S1imply; ..the 1.080 f/w seems to work fine, either your cam is dodgy mate or the receiver.

lejizz

Reaction score
Simply, i know that this may seem a silly question, but are u putting your card into your technom8 face up?

I put mine face down and got the baudrate Message, cos face up, the card would only go half way in, but give it a push and it could be fine.. mine was. just a thought m8

packardb

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Using MR1.08 cam + Technomate 5500ci reciever.
Had same initalizing problems using mr 1.07 upgraded to 1.08 going great guns.
my advice look forum for fun card 6 update for your cam .
should find it no probs.