Technomate Problem..help?

exxxklusive

Reaction score
My Location
Merseyside
Hi...

Bought a new patched Technomate 1500+ couple of months ago, everything working fine with my moteck motor until last night.
Tried to add afew new tp's (Polsat Playboy tp on hotbird & the new tvcabo tp). It found the channels but when saved it then proceeded to move to astra? When pressing the channel menu it then displayed a list of all channels for all satellites which was about 3600+channels. I tried to go back to hotbird & the dish says it is moving but now it is not finding any of the satellites & i noticed the clock had gone out of synch so i checked the time/date under menu-system settings & it says it's 19:52 on 11th July 1934???
Tried to change the date myself & to do that i had to switch off the GMT Usage but even when saved it goes back to the vintage date.
I have no idea what to do..can anyone help me with my reciever as i'm pretty new to this & had my system installed.

exxxklusive

Reaction score
My Location
Merseyside
I have just switched the reciever off with the switch at the back & left it off for 5mins or so..when i powered it up again the time was diff, now showed 16:24 & checking the date it says "249 No Information 2123".

Can anyone help me resolve this please???