Technomate TM-5502 blind search issue

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
Hello ive been feedhunting for 15 years and love it more each day, the only problem is wanting bigger antenna to find more people messing with microphones.

I second that I also am one of the odd ones.:)I do not watch much tv.I enjoy scanning for feeds.My TBS cards can be stroppy sometimes.EBScan + pro allow multiple scan ranges you can avoid most provider transponders.
Edit Could have put my foot in it there.:)Probably just me that is odd.:D
Edit again.It is DVBDream that is stroppy most of the time.:)I do not get problems with EBS or Crazyscan.

Last edited:

rob12770

fac ita
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 X Technomate TM-5302HD, Blade 7000s, triax 95cm STAB HH90, 1 M TM dish TM2300 super motor.
My Location
Glasgow
A

Archive-8

cheers Chris,
AFAIK it doesn't come with software ?
can you please list me what I will need,
thanks Rob
The card is really easy to use, plug in slot in the PC, plug the power lead in also, then install the driver.

Once you have that we can talk about other players.

I use crazyscan and easy blindscan pro, video lan client is a must Google vlc. That's free.

It's only ebspro you need to pay for.

The dvb player is a personal choice, I like dvb dream, others like prog dvb, don't like that one.

rob12770

fac ita
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 X Technomate TM-5302HD, Blade 7000s, triax 95cm STAB HH90, 1 M TM dish TM2300 super motor.
My Location
Glasgow
ok thanks Chris, I will get it all sorted when it comes, probably Tuesday.>)
cheers rob

rob12770

fac ita
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow

blademedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
UK
I second that I also am one of the odd ones.:)I do not watch much tv.I enjoy scanning for feeds

I recognise a few names been sat lurking on most forums remember William from alshat days, spent a few years in Italy on/off just selling up and on my way back to the uk bringing my bigger dishes back with me :).

A

Archive-8

I recognise a few names been sat lurking on most forums remember William from alshat days

Not everyone uses the same name on all forums, it just depends on the subject and if they want to be able to be tracked.

Not everyone wants to be tracked

blademedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
UK
Not everyone uses the same name on all forums, it just depends on the subject and if they want to be able to be tracked.

Not everyone wants to be tracked

That's true Chris most people are on CS not many true hobbyist around the true ones have nothing to hide.

A

Archive-8

That's true Chris most people are on CS not many true hobbyist around the true ones have nothing to hide.
I don't have anything to hide, and i don't do cs as you put it, I was simply making the point that not everyone uses the same name of forums.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
I use a number of handles across various forums, mostly due to "Captain Jack" either being taken or not allowing me a space in username.

A

Archive-8

That's my point, just because, I said not everyone uses the same name on every forum.

people are so quick to jump and say I have nothing to hide. Nor do I but I am not going to go out of my way to make it easier for "them" to track me.

I have a foil hat :D just like al

image.jpeg

rob12770

fac ita
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow