Telstar 15W NBC channels

How bizarre! Yesterday it was on a ITN newsfeed, you got to watch the ITV evening news, and then after that channel 4 news. It´ll be interesting if this stays a regular occurance. But last night was the first time...
 
AlexBellisBrown said:
How bizarre! Yesterday it was on a ITN newsfeed, you got to watch the ITV evening news, and then after that channel 4 news. It´ll be interesting if this stays a regular occurance. But last night was the first time...

Nope its happened before, during the whale that swum up the Thames and the 2nd time a whale swum up a British river later on in the month.

What the news reader over at ITN said during mic checks the second time a whale appeared was so sterotypical.
 
Is DAD 5 still broadcasting on its origional transponder, i seem to have lost it, and when i type in the frequency (11517v7644 or something like that, i am using the right frequency, but i cant remember it full here) i get nothing. Is anyone else the same?
 
DAD-5 is encrypted isn´t it ? or is there any biss keys out there. Don´t know if i can talk about that here...
 
Proson said:
DAD-5 is encrypted isn´t it ? or is there any biss keys out there. Don´t know if i can talk about that here...

As far as i know it is still encrypted, but is it still there? I had the 1.3 on it last night and still got no signal. But DAD 2 is still loud and clear. And as for the biss keys, you can talk about that kind of thing here freely, this isnt digitalspy.:-rofl2
 
I have DAD-5 on 11518, 3744, 7/8

dad5.jpg
 
I hve just added DAD2 .. signal is 76%.. but the screen is blank.. is this right ??
 
Yeshi said:
I hve just added DAD2 .. signal is 76%.. but the screen is blank.. is this right ??

Nobody knows, there is a slight problem with DAD 2. Sometime it comes on, other times it doesnt, or itll broadcast a signal but your box wont show the picture. At the moment its on a test card. Can you see that?:)
 
NBC NY much want the monitor DAD-2 really is on Al-Arabia tonight O-Ha
 
Just been at my dad's place and went hunting with his 1.20m dish for Telstar 15ºW. He gets DAD 2 showing with the color bar test saying "CNBC U.K. 525". His MVision FS8080 has the option of changing from PAL to NTSC on the remote. It's being transmitted in NTSC. DAD 5 is encrypted. Signal strength is 95% and signal quality is 100%.
 
DAD 2 was showing HBO US yesterday around dinnertime, its off now and back switching between MSNBC and NBC. If it happens again i´ll try and get a screengrab.:)
 
Hello.

I just got my satellite kit all installed, Been watching the NBC feed for about 3 days now, must say the picture quality is superb. However tonight during nightly news i noticed crackling sound (and its still on) - only on the NBC feed, it can only be heard on my 2 widescreen 28 inch TVs - You can't hear it on the 21'' crt tv ive got.

Has anyone else got the crackling sound on the NBC feed?

Thanks - just wanted to make sure its the feed and not my tv thats got the problem.
 
can not notice any thing here but then again im still half asleep

theorange said:
Hello.

I just got my satellite kit all installed, Been watching the NBC feed for about 3 days now, must say the picture quality is superb. However tonight during nightly news i noticed crackling sound (and its still on) - only on the NBC feed, it can only be heard on my 2 widescreen 28 inch TVs - You can't hear it on the 21'' crt tv ive got.

Has anyone else got the crackling sound on the NBC feed?

Thanks - just wanted to make sure its the feed and not my tv thats got the problem.
 
Hello All

Until a few days ago I was able to get the NBC feed, I have signal quality of about 70% and there was no break ups.

Now the feed is awful, I get 70% still but loads of break up, although it is watchable it is annoying.

I find the break up improves when i mess with the satellite cable at the back, although its never break up free now.

Any suggestions?
 
theorange said:
Hello All

Until a few days ago I was able to get the NBC feed, I have signal quality of about 70% and there was no break ups.

Now the feed is awful, I get 70% still but loads of break up, although it is watchable it is annoying.

I find the break up improves when i mess with the satellite cable at the back, although its never break up free now.

Any suggestions?


Possibly fix the cable?
 
Orange, I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full, delete some of your old PMs before you can recieve new ones. is your box set to the NTSC sound standard?
 
Hello.

I am now able to get

'30 ROCK RTN-1' on 11.531(H) on Telestar 12, 15 degrees west - the quality very good/excellent quality (not sure if it is the same as DAD-2 - can someone confirm this?)

I can also get '30 ROCK RTN-2' which picture quality is again very good / excellent but sound is very bad, it features a clock on the lower right hand side of the screen.

I cannot get DAD-2, DAD-5 or the MSNBC bad quality feed though.

PS: Why do they repeat NBC Nightly News 3 times??? I dont get it?
 
the 30rock rtn 1 feed is nbc new york,and shows the primetime programs after 1am uk time.the american version of deal or no deal is on mondays at this time.providing the feed stays active.

TWAG


ps-much better than the drivel from noel edmonds and channel 4
 
Hello

The 'ROCK 1 RTN' feed seems bad quality compared to DAD-2.

However, Ive watched a bit of Today Show and now NBC Sports.
 
is there anyting on 11531 now. and are they using 1.5 ms /s ?
 
Back
Top