That Blind Ref

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Must say the ref in Chelsea V Byern match was quiet good up until the extra time when gave byern a peno. What was that all about, was he trying to make the rematch more interesting. How is he 21 stone with all the exercising running up and down the pitch. Must love his Dinner. Anyway get him to Spectsavers for his next match.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I was in a bad mood until this morning!

Wife couldn't understand why!

I don't mind that sort of thing normally, but it was just SOOOO blatant, I wanted to scream.... 4-1 would have been very nice, but 4-2 is just a teeny bit dodgy.

I think we just have to go there with the attitude that we must score twice or more and be positive with the same sort of formation. We'd be very unlucky to let in 3 or 4 with our decent defence, but we're more than capable of scoring 2 or 3.

Nice to see Forsell back :)

I thought it was very funny that the TV company obviously committed a camera to watching for notes and phone calls to Steve Clarke all match!!!

It would have been a shame to disappoint them... ;)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
I agree 4-1 & yes Forsell its good to see him back. I think we will score over there, maybe 1 will be good enough. Would like to see The Pool get through as well.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm sure that these have been posted here before, but I like them anyway.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
rolfw said:
I'm sure that these have been posted here before, but I like them anyway.

Vey good rolfw. There is a pub near me called The Blind Ref. Beside Croke Park. Might send one on to him to put up.

blackninja

Reaction score
Was a shocking decision and I think Ballack (and possibly the ref) should be banned for it.

However they do say what goes around comes around. I'm not talking the winner against Barca, more some of the premiership games such as the Mike Riley volleyball in the penalty area fiasco against Liverpool. Still I wish you the best of luck next week. Still 90 minutes to play but it would be great to see two English teams in the Champions league semi (touch wood), and hopefully we can get that win we so richly deserve against you lot.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
blackninja said:
Was a shocking decision and I think Ballack (and possibly the ref) should be banned for it.

However they do say what goes around comes around. I'm not talking the winner against Barca, more some of the premiership games such as the Mike Riley volleyball in the penalty area fiasco against Liverpool. Still I wish you the best of luck next week. Still 90 minutes to play but it would be great to see two English teams in the Champions league semi (touch wood), and hopefully we can get that win we so richly deserve against you lot.

I would prefere to play Juv instead of Liverpool, Liverpool know Chelsea very well and could be a big upset on cards there. Pity about the 2 if they qualify should meet in the semis . Now if they were spanish or Italian now that could be a different story. I Know how Alex fer felt when the draws were made when they we in the hat, Wonder is there any Fixing going on, bears the question.