EmilK
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- 1,2 m OF dish, TBS 6903 receiver, Inverto Premium Twin LNB
- My Location
- Austria
Here you have more images at full resolution
Dropbox - Pictures.rar ( my private dropbox and no I don't have viruses on my laptop so I can assure you the link is clean.)
hope are helping a little.
The LNB is temporary mounted so don't ask why is looking that way.
I'm still looking for a way to mount it properly taking into account the LNB and antenna form (focus point) and I'm still waiting for my multifeed holder.
Dropbox - Pictures.rar ( my private dropbox and no I don't have viruses on my laptop so I can assure you the link is clean.)
hope are helping a little.
The LNB is temporary mounted so don't ask why is looking that way.
I'm still looking for a way to mount it properly taking into account the LNB and antenna form (focus point) and I'm still waiting for my multifeed holder.

There is all data you need to know about your antenna: