Pleased that it worked. The silver sun shield is also important, especially with that daft heat sink on the LNBF. With my normal greenhouse plastic bottle, LNB rain cover, mine drifted too far even with the TCXO.
I got the feeling that JAERO itself can be intolerant of other stuff running, perhaps messing up the timing? I use a 2.5G quad core pre-i series with 4G ram & SSD. JAERO stops decoding and the constellation goes to a fur ball if I start either ADSB# or the later version for Airspy. I haven't tried multiple instances of JAERO. There's no problem running JAERO + Crazyscan streaming video. I can only run a single instance of SDR# + Airspy at 10Ms/s, adding a 2nd Airspy they will only run at 2.5Ms/s.
You posted this whilst I was typing:
That looks good, who is the supplier? Prior to that post I was thinking of a few cheap laptops to keep the primary power down.