Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream Box 7025+, Skystar2
My Location
UAE, Dubai
Anybody knows about the Black Box? where can it be ordered online in UK??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Do you mean the black box which appears to exist purely in rumour and disappears into the ether as soon as anyone pushes for concrete proof of its existence?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
rolfw said:
Do you mean the black box which appears to exist purely in rumour and disappears into the ether as soon as anyone pushes for concrete proof of its existence?

Come on rolfw its on the airplanes. Thought ye all knew that!!!!!!!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, sorry didn't think of that one. :)

@ Gentleman_1,

Sorry mate didn't wish to sound facetious, but this fabled black box and other similar hacks only seem to exist in the third party

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
I saw the black box and touched it and watched it working and opening irdeto 2 channels in Saudi arabia.......... Keep dreaming and it will happen.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well it doesn't appear to have made its way over here, did they give you no clues as to availability in saudi?

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
It is available for sure. At about $800 but I am trying to shop for a better price.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, don't blame you, sounds a tad steep, but I guess that it would depend on how long it worked for as to how much value it represents.

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
Taking in consideration that the channels it opens cost about $80 per month in subscription, it is certainly worth the money. I am talking about Showtime, ART, ESPN etc...It works by what is called "sharing" not depending on any keys or codes. I expect it to go strong in the years to come...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Gentleman_1 said:
..It works by what is called "sharing" not depending on any keys or codes. ...
Nothing new there then!
Gentleman_1 said:
I expect it to go strong in the years to come

Only as good as the prime card source which could be blocked at any time by the provider. Would suggest you stay clear rather than waste lots of money. Remember methodology can be discussed by members but no advertising

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Ah, heard about this, believe that it's been discussed or at least mentioned on here before, is this supposed to operate with and internet connection, or by download from satellite?

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
rolfw said:
is this supposed to operate with and internet connection, or by download from satellite?

The one that works through internet connection is called DreamBox. this one is through satellite.

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
toppervte33h said:
Nothing new there then!

Only as good as the prime card source which could be blocked at any time by the provider. Would suggest you stay clear rather than waste lots of money. Remember methodology can be discussed by members but no advertising

What is new is the satellite source. I am sure the provider makes some kind of profit or they have no motive for the whole think. I am trying to buy the device not advertise for it.....

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Can't see that the satellite providers are going to put up with a black box supplier transmitting decryption codes to illegal users for long, they are sure to pressure the carriers into discontinuing the process if it hits mass market proportions.

PS. Not only the Dreambox can card share over the internet, it's possible with a couple of other methods as well, including PCI cards.

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
could you please pm me a link for that shop as i'm very interested to buy one

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
the_wizzz said:
could you please pm me a link for that shop as i'm very interested to buy one

Gentleman 1 Is looking for it too. I think if he finds one he will let us know and how he is geting on with it. So keep an eye here.

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
It is not sold in online shops, as far as I know, I find it in the black market in Saudi Arabia.

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
It is made in china by a generic maker. That is all I know.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
O.K. I'm gonna wrap this up now as it's going nowhere. If anyone actually has one in their possession, or sees one for sale from a reputable company, then please start a new thread.

STICK

Status
Not open for further replies.