The Blonde and the Jumper

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
A blonde and a redhead met in a bar after work for a drink and were watching the six o/clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge.

The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he would'nt jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet".

Anyway sure enough he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owed. The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend. I have to amit I saw this on the 5 o/clock news, so I can't take your money".

The blonde replied, "Well so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again !".

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Blonde woman goes into an electrical shop and says "I'd like that portable TV on the shelf". Assistant says, "we don't sell to blondes".

She goes home and thinks sod it I'll dye my hair red. Goes back to the shop next day and says "I'd like that portable TV on the shelf". Assistant says, "we don't sell to blondes.

She thinks he must have recognised me from before, so goes home and dyes her hair jet black. Goes back to the shop next day and says "I'd like that portable TV on the shelf". Assistant says, "we don't sell to blondes.

She says look, "my hair is black, I'm not blonde so why won't you sell me that TV". Shopkeeper says, because it's a microwave". :rolleyes:

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.

"Hey girls," says the brunette, "lets go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a pub, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having s_x with her female boss. She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.

"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."