66°East to 60°West.
AZbox PrmHD + OpnbxS9HD + Skybox + DrHD F15
2x VboxII AZ-EL
2 m+ Alcoa PF + BSC421 C-Band lnbf...
+SS2/TwHnS2-3200 pci/TBS6925 pci
1.5 Fortec Star -Gbox - HtoH Ku/Ka/C
My Location
UK
Fox have aired a new show based/tied to the original movie of 1971 ..
Actually looks quite good ..so if you enjoyed the movie you might well enjoy this ..
A brief homage to the movie as tubular bells is themed as the first episode closes..
The Exorcist (TV Series 2016– ) - IMDb
Movies dont always do well when moving to TV in series form..
but ...so far so good..
..It scores well on imdb with 8.4 out of 10...
One to watch out for ? ...time will tell.
rgds
VS

Last edited:
A

Archive4

As long as they chuck about 200 Vicars, Reverends, Priests, Mullah´s , Guru´s , Babaji´s etc, etc etc ,out of the window, it sounds good to me!
Understand if this post is removed, due to the fact I missed some faiths.

What I actually mean is, that regardless of faith, the original film and it´s concept are both extraordinarily conceptual and probably one of the most horrific and scary films of all time.

Vipersan

Emmett Browns Ghost
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IP9000HD +
TD110 Dish and TD88 Dish in Tandem
66°East to 60°West.
AZbox PrmHD + OpnbxS9HD + Skybox + DrHD F15
2x VboxII AZ-EL
2 m+ Alcoa PF + BSC421 C-Band lnbf...
+SS2/TwHnS2-3200 pci/TBS6925 pci
1.5 Fortec Star -Gbox - HtoH Ku/Ka/C
My Location
UK
What I actually mean is, that regardless of faith, the original film and it´s concept are both extraordinarily conceptual and probably one of the most horrific and scary films of all time.
Indeed it was ...and rumour had it that even the actors were not wholy aware of what to expect ...in order that their reactions to events were as close to realistic as possible during filming..
I doubt the TV show would entertain such extremes ...though these days a lot can be done with special effects if you have a big enough budget..
rgds
VS

A

Archive4

Apparently, more than one of the cast met an untimely death, though that is not unusual in such films. According to popular fiction, the cheap sheets, same happened with Poltergeist and the Amityville Horror!