The new Super SECA system

Dinu

Reaction score
I've heard scarry news about a new SECA encryption system!! What are the packages that will switch in November from SECA to SPERSECA?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Not yet known.
CSN was advanced in their planning and Canal+ were testing. But no official announcements made yet (to the best of my knowledge).
In any event who cares. It's already licked.
2old

Dinu

Reaction score
I do! I've just managed to crack the old SECA system for 2 weeks. :^)

M

Malti

What precisely is this new Super Seca system? And will current emulators like Voyager/Decrypt deal with it??

Malti.

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Reading lots of different forums lots of poeple,since the 1st November are having problem revieving C+ in seca.The extract below was taken from another forum site.

"After extensive research *** can now confirm that the recent "5 volt" ECMs from Seca broadcasters are in fact nothing more than slightly modified regular ECM's which are being carried out at randomly frequent intervals. The ECM searches for the official serial numbers contained within official cards' software and if a serial number is not found, as is the case with most if not all pirate cards, the card is then deactivated through a process which either wipes part of, or all of the pirate cards eeprom. We have been notified that no cards are being destroyed. The new process is fully capable when activated on an official Mediaguard receiver, i.e. it affects all cards including manual update ones, although commercial card suppliers are now offering software fixes for this. Aston CAM users are only being hit with the effects when gold cards which use auto updating software are being used. Again, we have been reliably informed that a non-commercial patch is now available in beta form, which, according to developers, will hopefully cure the problem"

Hope this helps