chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
and i'm looking forward so much to making my first doughnut on it, May have to move it to my christmas list :D

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
chris said:
and i'm looking forward so much to making my first doughnut on it, May have to move it to my christmas list :D

:) make sure you put lots of strawberry and vanilla icing on them, otherwise they're a bit plain. Still, the best doughnuts I've ever had were hot ones on Brighton Pier - lovely!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I prefer proper deep fried doughnuts, especially those from a doughnut trailer in Burnley Town centre... :D

I have tried to make my own, but they weren't very good... :(

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
2cvbloke said:
I prefer proper deep fried doughnuts, especially those from a doughnut trailer in Burnley Town centre... :D

I have tried to make my own, but they weren't very good... :(

But I've been told that venturing into Burnley town center at night you risk more than having your doughnuts fried :D :D

SST12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM6900 Combo. 160G HDD. Technomate TM6902 Super Combo, 1TB HDD. 1.2Mtr Channel Master dish & Polar mount, Samsung LED HDTV's
My Location
Eastern England. UK
Just got some doughnuts from tesco, not quite as good as the ones on skeggy sea front, but what the hell i've got a pack of 12 with cream and jam.