Just Sharing This The 'Wedding' in 4K

Dave5118

Member
My Satellite Setup
1.5m Gibertini with Inverto 5434 Unicable Hybrid LNB.
TBS 6903 with EBSPro
Vu+ Uno 4K SE
Edision OS Nino Pro
Starsat 2000HD Hyper
Sky Q Silver
Sky minidish with Sky Q Hybrid LNB
My Location
Nr Manchester UK
First saw this last weekend on 10e encrypted in BISS as 'The Wedding Test' using a massive 85 Mbps :eek:
Only posting this really, as it will be a 'test' for most of us whether we can get a stable picture, especially as it was also in 4:2:2, so no help from your GPU ;-) and using 10 bit colour.
Unfortunately, it went off about 1 minute after I found it, but I would expect it will return here later/tomorrow. I had a moving picture that wasn't exactly smooth, but didn't see enough to tell properly, as it dropped off immediately I put it on and it was a static cam.

Screenshot: http://i66.tinypic.com/24bixdg.jpg

Details:

Satellite: Eutelsat 12 West A 12.5W
Transponder: 11553 MHz
Polarization: Horizontal
Symbol Rate: 33330
FEC: 3/4
Modulation: 16APSK
Standard: DVB-S2
-
4:2:2 10Bit
 
Last edited:
What Wedding is this?
 
Back
Top