there go i, but for the.......

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
if you read my post last week, about when the missus fell down the stairs, and knocked her funny,
well quick update, on the way to hospital in ambulance the medic said her pulse was lower than it should be and didn't know whether she had got up from bed to quick which made her giddy, which lead to her falling down stair's or whether she just miscalculated and fell (our stairs don't don't go straight down, they have a middle landing then turn and turn again).

well i've just received a phone from a fellow golf member, who has informed me our golf captain fell down his stairs yesterday and died.

it has sent a shudder down my spine i can tell you, and when the wife comes in she's gonna get the biggest kiss i can muster

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, that's a bit of a sobering thought.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Yes, that's a bit of a sobering thought.

i agree Rolf, a big kiss ewwww... soppy talk on the forum, stoppit :)

Give misses bronking all the best from the guys on here mate, hope she has a quick recovery :)

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
cheers RD, i will.
apart from the bruise she back to normal, lovely and..........okay she's gone now, i know she's getting better because the job's list is building up again, apart from footy look's like another long weekend.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
That should teach anyone not to play crazy golf at home

My wife comes home , see's what I've done, and faints - so (as Tom Jones sang) Its Not Unusual.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
Channel Hopper said:
That should teach anyone not to play crazy golf at home

My wife comes home , see's what I've done, and faints - so (as Tom Jones sang) Its Not Unusual.

CH, youve lost me:confused