image Regular Member My Satellite Setup Usenet, WDTV, and a TV My Location Essex Aug 8, 2009 #1 I belive it's Thor 5 for scandanavian canal now (correct me if I'm wrong) dishpointer tells me 1.2m; would that be a consistent quality signal? Cheers.
I belive it's Thor 5 for scandanavian canal now (correct me if I'm wrong) dishpointer tells me 1.2m; would that be a consistent quality signal? Cheers.
rolfw Believe it when I see it Admin. Staff member My Satellite Setup Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser. My Location Derbyshire Aug 8, 2009 #2 I don't think you need a dish that big for Essex, we have a couple of members there who will I'm sure confirm that.
I don't think you need a dish that big for Essex, we have a couple of members there who will I'm sure confirm that.
image Regular Member My Satellite Setup Usenet, WDTV, and a TV My Location Essex Aug 8, 2009 #3 Ooops. My location is essex, but will be fitted in central London. Well that's good news. Thanks!
rolfw Believe it when I see it Admin. Staff member My Satellite Setup Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser. My Location Derbyshire Aug 8, 2009 #4 Yes, but if you're in Central London, it isn't as good for reception as Essex.