tit card or fun card or other

ginger

Reaction score
Hello there.
I got myself a white tit card of ebay but cannot get it working. looked at some othre threads and seem to be having the same problem as others with regards trapping it. Anyway, the question is should i try and buy another tit card or can i buy whatever to programme my dragon cam. I wanting to watch spanish and portuguese channels on hispasat or astra. Seen on ebay fun cards for £5 while the titi cards go for a good bit more. dont want to buy another tit card that might not work if a £5 fun card can do the job i need. Any help would be much appreciated

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi ginger,
you should be able to open nearly everything with just your Dragon Cam, just use the loader card, to update your Dragon Cam with predator 304. Can you please post back with any details concerning any loader card that came with your Dragon Cam. There are 2 different methods of loading the predator file depending on which loader card you have.
Best wishes
Mickha

ginger

Reaction score
Alright there mate. I bought my dragon cam on ebay and didn't come with any loader card. I have a programmer in the house but no card that works to proigramme it. I think the dragon cam was second hand in that case do you think it lready has been programmed with something?

ginger

Reaction score
Alright there mate. I bought my dragon cam on ebay and didn't come with any loader card. I have a programmer in the house but no card that works to proigramme it. I think the dragon cam was second hand in that case do you think it lready has been programmed with something?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi ginger,
It probably already has an earlier predator version on it, you can check this by going into your receiver menu and checking the Cams properties. It will be worth investing in a loader card, and probably the best one for you is a fun 7 card, which can be programmed just like any other fun card and so your current programmer will probably work. If you try this site:
_http://www.unapit.com/index.html

It should prove a worthwhile investment.
Best wishes
Mickha