titanium card help!

yesdan007

Reaction score
hi, i am new to this satellite stuff so need quite a bit support.

I have a manhatton 5900 with U-CAS Embedded penta 1.09. I have a usb/pheonix card reader and a blue titanium card running OS 1.06. I have programmed it using tmb but when the card is inserted in the reciever it says 'no card inserted.'

Please help and advise me what i'm doing wrong.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi yesdan007. i had the same problem with my tit card and tmb in penta 1.09. but when i tried the s**a2 file for s*y it worked fine. i don´t know why it did´nt work with tmb, but it did say in the text file it might not. hope this helps you. rob43 btw welcome aboard!

yesdan007

Reaction score
hi rob43 thanks for ur reply, i'm a newbie and don't know what s**a2 file and s*y is. Can u please explain what they r and where can get them from thanks.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi yesdan007. look in www.phillsatfiles.com you´ll also see more links in nobblys big links in the forum jump below, but its the best i´ve seen so far. dont worry about being a newbie, about 10 months ago i was in the same position. and i have only just started to learn. you come on for some info and get hooked. rob43

yesdan007

Reaction score
thanks for ur replies guys. I've tried to put the card in every single way possible, but i would assume the correct way so that the chip is facing up.

rob43 can u please verify that these files r called 's**a2 file and s*y' or is this just the abreviation. If so can u tell me the full and proper name of these files so can download from the site u gave me. thanks again.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi yesdan007, its seca2 encryption and its for the sky italy channels. rob43

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
rob43 said:
hi yesdan007. look in www.phillsatfiles.com you´ll also see more links in nobblys big links in the forum jump below, but its the best i´ve seen so far. dont worry about being a newbie, about 10 months ago i was in the same position. and i have only just started to learn. you come on for some info and get hooked. rob43

And then one day you log on only to find you have been branded SLEEPY and your name turned GREEN. Just when you thought you where getting somewhere.

yesdan007

Reaction score
Thanks again guys for ur replies, i got it working.

What i need to know now is my dish is pointing to Hotbird 13' East how do i get to watch all the channels on there e.g. Seca1 & 2, Irdeto 1 & 2, Viaccess etc. Do i need another card e.g. funcard or is the titanium sufficient. Cheers.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
Razor said:
And then one day you log on only to find you have been branded SLEEPY and your name turned GREEN. Just when you thought you where getting somewhere.

hi razor. what does being branded SLEEPY mean? rob43

yesdan007

Reaction score
Hi, My dish is pointing to Hotbird 13' East how do i get to watch all the channels on there e.g. Seca 1 & 2, Irdeto 1 & 2, Viaccess etc. Do i need another card e.g. funcard or is the titanium sufficient. Cheers.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi yesdan007. a funcard with a 6 x 1 file will open quite a lot of channels. while the tit will open some others. it just depends on the cam and whats available to view. rob43