tm600 glitching

nistleboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 54c,tm600,eagle.80cm motorised dish.
My Location
n.ireland
hi all
recently got my tm to read the chosen card used bms cccam config.only the stb seems to glitch like every five mins or so using internal reader at 357mz and have the latest cccam ,any help guys would be great as im lost:-ohcrap

A nonymous

Reaction score
Use NewCS & CCCcam. CCCam is a bit buggy on a TM600 and it will inevitably damage your card after a few weeks. (if its the white card)

:-beer

Nano

nistleboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 54c,tm600,eagle.80cm motorised dish.
My Location
n.ireland
cheers nano
i had newcs and cccam before and it was doing the same thing,but if it cccam is going to ruin card ill go back to newcs.wanted to use cccam as you can control your card better when sharing.thanks for swift reply nano much appreciated.
nistleboy

Greiffel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM600 box, Windows 7 pc
My Location
Europe
nanochickin said:
Use NewCS & CCCcam. CCCam is a bit buggy on a TM600 and it will inevitably damage your card after a few weeks. (if its the white card)

:-beer

Nano
Is that a fact? :S

Anyway I've got the same error.. freezing/glitching. I dont have Newcs installed (that I'm aware of). Very new to this. I did install a cccam image though and inserted my boxkey number etc, so the white card premium channels are working.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks

Greiffel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM600 box, Windows 7 pc
My Location
Europe
Re. glitching on the Tm600 box, I got it working perfectly by using CCcam 2104 + NewCS 1.67
Hope that helps

A nonymous

Reaction score
Newcs won't decode all the channels on the white card. You need OSCam for that :D

Greiffel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM600 box, Windows 7 pc
My Location
Europe
nanochickin said:
Newcs won't decode all the channels on the white card. You need OSCam for that :D
Hi, thanks for the reply. Please explain what you think I should do then? This was the only combination (that i know of) that stopped the glitching. I just don't have the white card working yet for the sports channels etc. I need to do the boxkey stuff but am a little unsure of the process..?