tm9100s help please

villain

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uk
hello everyone..
im kinda stuck, i have scanned satellite and found loads of unwanted channels, which i dont wants kids to see or me to be onest, anyhow i cant seem to delete them, every time i delete them, switch reciever off and when i come back next day , they all back all my deleted channels, can anyone help me please , i am new to all this thanks)(-red

silsila

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mvision ST-5 combo w/abra /DM500S /TM9100 /SKY+HD /Triax 1.1m TM2600 motor 45E<->45W /60cm 13e /45cm 28.2e
My Location
Manchester
You don't say which flash image you are using. Do the channels that come back have an exclamation mark next to them. If so, un-tick "enable services updates" in expert setup.

silsila

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mvision ST-5 combo w/abra /DM500S /TM9100 /SKY+HD /Triax 1.1m TM2600 motor 45E<->45W /60cm 13e /45cm 28.2e
My Location
Manchester
You don't say which flash image you are using. Do the channels that come back have an exclamation mark next to them. If so, un-tick "enable services updates" in expert setup.

redrobin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM9100
My Location
England
After deleting the channels, how do you switch the box off, you may need to do it via the menu rather than switching off directly. I think it may keep a copy of the channel list in memory and only stores it when shutdown

redrobin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM9100
My Location
England
After deleting the channels, how do you switch the box off, you may need to do it via the menu rather than switching off directly. I think it may keep a copy of the channel list in memory and only stores it when shutdown