at825

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax iCord HD
Diablo CAM Light 2.3 w/ CAS3+
My Location
Belgium
Hi,

I have found the following information regarding the Diablo/iCord not playing nice together. It looks like the Diablo firmware developers lost compatibility a while ago.

Look here:
_http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/836697-post7.html
where one says that "UW 130 onwards is not compatible with the iCord-HD",

and here:
_http://www.satmoz.com/forums/showpost.php?p=177445&postcount=1
where one asks this question "It was a great combination up until Underworld 129 but it has not worked since. Is it a receiver problem or is it a firmware problem in the cam?"
but doesn't get a reply.

Is there any chance that the Diablo devs might restore compatibility with the Humax iCord HD in some Horizon/UW future release ?

In the meantime, I'll be using the Diablo CAM inside the Plasma, thanks to the LNB1OUT output on the iCord. It is working fine, though a little bit frustrating, being unable to use the iCord features with TNTSAT.

Cheers,

Vince

pywell

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Clarke-Tech 5000 C
Visiosat Bisat G3
My Location
Asmallvillagein, Switzerland
Hi,

Then why not just grap an old version of UW from here - _http://wme-files.com/underworld1.htm. I'm still using UW 1.79 in my CT 5000 C and see no reason to upgrade. The France vs South Africa rugby match last Friday on France 2 HD was stunning!

Cheers

at825

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax iCord HD
Diablo CAM Light 2.3 w/ CAS3+
My Location
Belgium
Hi Pywell,

I watched that rugby game too. Impressive picture quality indeed.

Reverting the Diablo CAM to something as old as UW129 to try and restore "iCord friendliness" wouldn't help, because TNT SAT descrambling would get lost in the process (it was introduced around UW170).
Right now I am happy with the "Diablo+Horizon104 on Plasma internal receiver" combination. It allows me to watch TNT SAT live, with the slight inconvenience that the iCord must then stay off (and sometimes it turns itself on to perform some "system check" thus disabling the LNB1OUT connexion for a couple of minutes...)

It looks like all I can hope for is some firmware update of the Diablo and/or the iCord to bring these two fine pieces of hardware together. But I don't know if this is on the agenda of the Diablo developers. I think it should make sense to work on compatibility with popular receivers because the Diablo CAM might become increasingly useful as a legitimate smartcard reader (for those of us who don't want to use the low end receivers that are bundled with the smartcards).

Bye

mickael49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
120 actuator ManhattanDSR5500APCI Also Clarke Tech 5100C, Also MVISION HD200C Shuttle FN41 Athlon 2600
My Location
France Nantes
Question :
Where do you find the files UW 1.80 and Horizon 104 ? because I do not know.
I try to program my diablo with a UW1.8 found anywhere on the web, but i cannot put it on the diablo because my Cas interface lll+ Studio 8.7 say : not enough space . perhaps the UW1.8 is bad? and I would like to find the genuine one.
thank you to help

Setrak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Antena 120 cm
Motor motsat3
MVISION HD 300
DIABLOCAM 2.2
BIS TV
AL JAZEERA SPORT
My Location
MADRID
Hello,

I'm interested to buy a tntsat receiver and use the card in my MVISION HD 300 to see the hd channels.
The problem is that my Diablo is Diablo cam Light 2.2. Is anyone know is that will work?

I've tried tu uprgade to 2.3 but it's no more posible (decision of duolabs that i don't understand....)

Thank you for your help