To : 2old4this

Senossi

Reaction score
Dear 2old4this

I found the attached picture for Fmcard400 used for reading Irdeto 2 cards can you tell how this works if you have any information or details.

thanks

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
It was released in April.
The tool is read-only for Irdeto2 cards. It can ostensibly be used to extract the following - though opinions differ on whether the extracted data are genuine:
ATR
card version
ASCII serial
Hexadecimal serial
Provider-id
Service Key

There's also a tol IRD2CALC for reading the HMK & serial, if you're interested.

But don't get excited. The Irdeto2 key encryption algorithm is still not public (if known at all). There are no wafer- or MOSC-hacks in the public domain.

2old

Senossi

Reaction score
Dear 2old4this

thanks alot for your reply but can you tell me how to activate the option on the button with the indication 2.1/2.2 which is shown on the picture I have tried many times but it didint activate with me although I am using the same version of that program

theslydog

Reaction score
My Location
moon
Senossi

Sadly its fake mate.

There are no hacks for I2 of any sort yet.

tsd

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
This never purported to be a hack of the system, only to be able to read certain data from an Irdeto2 MOSC. Compare the situation with Videogard MOSCs (such as Sky Digital's card) - the system there is also not hacked, but tools exist te read some data and even in the case of the PIN to change it.

My FMCard400.exe is dated 19-sept-2001, and that version indeed only has a placeholder for the 2.1/2.2 tab (it won't activate, and I know of no way to do that). I have always assumed that the posts appearing April-2002 on other boards referred to an updated version with that tab activated. But I never bothered to chase it. So sorry, can't help.

2old

Senossi

Reaction score
Dear 2old4this

Thanks for your reply & please if you have any information or links to any updates containing that function , let me know.

senossi

theslydog

Reaction score
My Location
moon
Noone but noone can read the HMK on a Irdeot2 card without the algo. It uses 3des and has 2 levels of encryption above it.

These are cold hard facts...

tsd

fasta

Reaction score
here it is but iredeto 2 in australia is actualy v4.1 so it is no good

gruka

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
68.5 degrees
p3 pc
My Location
africa
hie i have one where can i attach the file ,show me soon i will send you

Senossi

Reaction score
Hi gruka
do you mean the FM card with that function working on it?

thanks

wilsacan

Reaction score
I used FMcard and the funtion was active only once, after that it has never hapened again, still can't figure out why but if you get a FMcard and load it on a computer which you have not used it on before it opens once.

sirdefcon

Reaction score
Senossi said:
Dear 2old4this

I found the attached picture for Fmcard400 used for reading Irdeto 2 cards can you tell how this works if you have any information or details.

thanks
i got it working but it needs a dbasefile of some sorts can anybody help with this