site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
christ on a bike pal.
it only started yesterday

boo

Reaction score
i stuck one of my old gold wafers in and it took the message insert your card off and replaced it with you are not subscribed to this channel if that means anything

linnaudio

Reaction score
looking for these myself mate, i know its seca2 encrytion anyway, its been hacked before ( sky italia ) but dont think the same process works with uk dtt. shouldnt be long now there transmittin

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If S2 was properly hacked, the whole of Sky Italia would be watchable and it isn't.

Don't hold your breath, there is not going to be a lot of effort put into this by many people.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
rolfw said:
Don't hold your breath, there is not going to be a lot of effort put into this by many people.

You never know, there may be a UK based cult of Bloomberg followers just itching to watch for free :)

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
Channel Hopper said:
You never know, there may be a UK based cult of Bloomberg followers just itching to watch for free :)

more likely a uk based perv squad itching to watch tv x for free i suspect ch lol
O-Ha

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 640 Prescott (3.20 Ghz)
Memory 1024 MB DDR RAM - (2x 512 MB - PC3200)
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
Hard Drive 300GB Maxtor DiamondMax SATA 6B300S0 Skystar 2 usb 1.1mtr steerable dish Manhattan XT[CM, Quali 1080ir
My Location
London [South East]
bigrandydavid said:
more likely a uk based perv squad itching to watch tv x for free i suspect ch lol
O-Ha
Really luv the Ellliots quotes to Ashley I say I really luv the Elliots quotes to Ashley

nix0

Reaction score
linnaudio said:
looking for these myself mate, i know its seca2 encrytion anyway, its been hacked before ( s*y italia ) but dont think the same process works with uk dtt. shouldnt be long now there transmittin
S*y italia used 7.0 cards, and T.Up is using 7.6.

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
Is there any channel that is not for free somewhere else on satellite?(or "like free") I just been to the UK and seen the ads, but it seems not be worth the bother. NDS will have a "slightly" higher priority to be compromised then that terestrial venture.
Just my lonely opinion of course....

jbglesga

Reaction score
on the subject of the cards does this mean all the old On-Dig cards are for the bin or do they have any other purpose

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
Well,winter seems to be over, so the use to free your windows from ice is gone as well.....but even if it could be cracked, the processor in the gold or fun could not cope with a 2nd gen system anyway

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
TheWood said:
Top Up TV is gonna go the same way as ITVD, can see it coming!
I think you may be right....but I expect they will need to rip-off a few subscribers first.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If I were Topup TV, I would charge the subscription a year up front, then it wouldn't matter, they could always dump it after the twelve months if too many people failed to renew.

jbglesga

Reaction score
Cheers robh0 i wouldnt mind but i aint payin them for more than 1 card at least not untill they put some more program time on, its a pain when my 4 year old watches all the ads on Boomarang for shows on after the shutdown time off noon thinking he can see them

Cbeagle

Reaction score
Hi Why pay to view any more repeats than are already churned out on Freeview. And a diet of antique movies. Ken