totalTV Questions..

NewSatMan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci
totalTv
My Location
London
1. Hi I got totalTV in england but with official viewing card the card is some how locked to a cheap receiver it came with.. When I put the card into my technomate it want let me unlock the channels is there a way around this a cam or something..Like the receiver locked to the card...Sorry a newbie.

2. Also does anyone know if it can be unlocked without official viewing card.

Not breaking any rules just wondering.

Thank you for your help

coolman30000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SAT
My Location
UK
Hi NewSatMan

I have TotalTv to I have had totaltv for over 1 year now i tried using my total tv smard card on other cams dose not work as its NDS the total reciver and smart card had a code like sky tv uk.

NewSatMan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci
totalTv
My Location
London
coolman30000 said:
Hi NewSatMan

I have TotalTv to I have had totaltv for over 1 year now i tried using my total tv smard card on other cams dose not work as its NDS the total reciver and smart card had a code like sky tv uk.

Is there a way to unlock this or not...I just don't want to use the crap totalTV cheap china model

nickdabs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite yet! Windows/Linux PC.
My Location
Hillingdon Area
Hi,

Where did you get your Total TV receiver and viewing card from? Did you buy it in the UK or in ex-YU?

My son does not want to speak Serbo-Croat much and I hope if he can watch cartoons na Srpskom this might change.

Please help,

Nick.

coolman30000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SAT
My Location
UK
Hi NewSatMan

I got my Total tv smart card and boxs from same one in the uk cost me for 1 year £475.00 uk pounds with no pink channels which i would of liked pink channels from the uk cost to much as you no we in the uk pay to much for the cards its a money making game I just got also ITV Partner which I think is better for the money. Have you got cinemax 1 & 2 on your total tv package NewSatMan.

With Thxs

NewSatMan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci
totalTv
My Location
London
Coolman you got ripped of like a bitch..In serbia it costs less that 475 for all the channels and packages...Who is this UK dealer..

I dont have the pink only had it for 1 month got my setup from serbia but want another one cannot get 2..

coolman30000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SAT
My Location
UK
Hi NewSatMan
Thxs for your kind reply about Total tv yes I no I got ripped off thats the only way the watch total tv at that time have you got a chepper prices on total tv package I got my total tv box & card same 1 in London name Tom I do have meany smart cards to like Viasat , Canal Holland Sky Italia , Sky Germany , Max Tv , Cyfra + , ITV Partner , Total Tv , And using a Vantage Hd reciver with a 1.8 Dish that is my setup. NewSatMan

coolman30000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SAT
My Location
UK
Hi NewSatMan
Yes I no it is alot of money for total tv thats the only way to watch total tv in the uk Have you got a chepper prices on total tv newsatman I got my total tv a place in london. thxs for your relpy.

ntscforever

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
100cm dish
clarke tech 2001 blind scan
sky digibox uk
My Location
italy
Hi is there any place in London to get Total? Let me know even in pm thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I think at least one of the forum sponsors sells Total TV.