tps gone?

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
about one week ago i lost all my tps channels although im still getting multivision. is anyone else getting tps?

thanks

Stephen W

Reaction score
My Location
Norfolk
Hi! Everything should be OK on all channels - try updating the keys.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi doggy, yip all channels o.k. rob43

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
doggy said:
what are keys? and how do i update them?

thanks guys

If you go to Dudez and get an MR file, the new keys will be in the readme.
Just use your remote to input the keys, and BANG TPS will come back on.

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cheers ill give it a go. i done a rescan and tps was working again. an hour or two later i had lost it again.

incidently what does MR stand for?

ive been over at dudez but i havent stumbled across any MR files yet. what will they be listed under?

thanks for your help

petchletch

Reaction score
Hi

MR are the Matrix Reloaded files. I lost my TPS 2 weeks ago too. I've upgraded my Matrix CAM to v1.081 but still no TPS. Do you have it back on yet?

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes ive got it working by using different files, cant remember which one though. pm me if youre interested

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what have i done to get a "well done"? have i done something wrong? sorry razor im not sure what you mean, hope im not in trouble

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
petchletch said:
Hi

MR are the Matrix Reloaded files. I lost my TPS 2 weeks ago too. I've upgraded my Matrix CAM to v1.081 but still no TPS. Do you have it back on yet?
hi petchletch, tps & multi are still o.k. you might not be following the instructions on the keys text file, if you do not get it correct the mr will not save them. rob43

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
doggy said:
what have i done to get a "well done"? have i done something wrong? sorry razor im not sure what you mean, hope im not in trouble

No your fine doggy.

Just well done for getting your channels working.

petchletch

Reaction score
Hi rob43
I've checked my mr1.081 zip file - not actually sure where i got it from now but there was no keys text file in the zip only .upd , I'll find another site and recheck - thanks will keep you posted

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
petchletch said:
Hi rob43
I've checked my mr1.081 zip file - not actually sure where i got it from now but there was no keys text file in the zip only .upd , I'll find another site and recheck - thanks will keep you posted
hi petchletch, sorry i should have said. you will get the text files at www.phillsatfiles.com or at toes. mach1 usually has a text file along with the mr files. otherwise look for the updated mr key files. rob43

petchletch

Reaction score
Hi Rob43

Thanks for that (phillstafiles is down currently, but I will check later) - I did mean to ask - how do *.key files get used but maybe that's for one of the other forums - I just can't seem to find it.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
petchletch said:
Hi Rob43

Thanks for that (phillstafiles is down currently, but I will check later) - I did mean to ask - how do *.key files get used but maybe that's for one of the other forums - I just can't seem to find it.
hi petchletch. dont know what you mean by "*.key files". if you think you cant post it, pm me. rob43