TPS Viaccess

lrainsbe

Reaction score
My Location
Dublin, Ireland
I have a Strong SRT4475 receiver which allows me to pick up French channels on analogue at 5W. How can I get a Viaccess card ready to go (ie no programming required) to access the main french channels on TPS? The receiver has an embedded Viaccess module and supports digital as well.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Many receivers out there with embedded Viaccess will not receive TPS as its not strictly a Viaccess system. There have been changes to the encryption lately, and people have been able to view on a Magic Module and Fun or DS9 card, however this may not last for long. Certainly the standard Viaccess Cams (both block and red types ) are not able to resolve the TPS channels

Best to check with somebody that has one of these receivers before taking the plunge

buco

Reaction score
My Location
croatia
exept MM , or similar fammily of cams you can also view tps crypt on conax cam .As i saw yesterday thay are still in tps crypt, but anyway correct solved fw shud have no problem whith identification via /tps cript , so yesterday become new key ,seems thay start to use key udate in shother terms as before.
Recivers recive tpscryp as any other sys but filter in emulator for via cam don't recognise tps crypt as viaccess (headar of ecm is different, but you can have emm ,so you can update key if you got valid data for card on embeded via cam) :)
regards

T24

Info Exec
Reaction score
Yes for Echostar,it means TPS patch,some Echostar can be patched to watch TPS channels on silver card,

scrambler

Reaction score
Hi people have you tried looking at A17BAR website for the patch you need. Do a search for you receiver and you might get a patch for it. On the other hand can you manually enter the codes on your receiver. If so let me know and I will send you the codes ie for TPS.

teddie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm dh 6800+250 hdd usb,tevion hdd/dvd recorder,tevion upscaler hdmi dvd player,philips 42 plasma hd,.beheringer psudo surround thru hi fi ,..
My Location
ireland