tps

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
john_graydon said:
click on var, then click on keys in your downloaded keys folder, then press upload,transfer,or >button depends on what ftp client you have, then click on scce and do the same.

Am i being thick or what, i have not got any downloaded keys yet, going back to my previous quote where do i get these keys from, am i right by thinking that your under the impression that i already have these keys? i know it's painfull but i have never done this before.
Richard.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
richardp said:
Am i being thick or what, i have not got any downloaded keys yet, going back to my previous quote where do i get these keys from, am i right by thinking that your under the impression that i already have these keys? i know it's painfull but i have never done this before.
Richard.

Sending you pm

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Bingo.
Many thanks John for your trust and patience, it's a big help to a few of us who are still at the bottom of the ladder in this field.
Once again a big thank you.
Richard.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
richardp said:
Bingo.
Many thanks John for your trust and patience, it's a big help to a few of us who are still at the bottom of the ladder in this field.
Once again a big thank you.
Richard.

Good to see your sorted now.

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
john_graydon said:
Good to see your sorted now.

Hello John.
Just to summerise a few things about files for ftping would i be right in assuming that say a "tps crypt file" will update keys by overwriting the original, "DB key files" (keys/scce) is a set of keys again overwriting the original files, a "softcam" (newcamd) not sure how to catogorize this one but i think it goes to the var/bin and then changed (chmod 755) ?
There are also a couple more files i've downloaded which i'm not sure what there for and wondered if you could give me a quick explanation as to there use and destination.
1) Scam file 2.5
2) Newcamd keylist beta 1.3

Thanks
Richard.