Trouble with Sly and DM600 PRV

ron4u

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm600pvr
My Location
UK
Guys I have a DM600 PVR with Gemini gemini-440-dm600pvr-200805271828.nfi image using the blue button I have dowloaded the satellites.xml files,setup the default Camd to Newcamd-Cardserver 6.10b and set Bslyb as the provider to this,I have loaded the NewCamd-BetaD-Config 6.X - 10.09.2005.I then put my Slybox on system info to get my box ID and edited the boxid in- /etc/tuxbox/config/newcamd/betad.cfg (using VI). I cannot see any of the channels that are on my slycard other than the standard FTA channels I am wondering what I have not done or my mistake.My Slycard is working in its slybox ok. Any words of wisdom would be welcome

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Use CCcam to use your sky card in a Dreambox (whether CS or not). No need to edit any config files.

Download CCcam and set it as your default emu. Stick your card in and away you go.

You can check the card either using a web browser pointed at your Dreambox IP address:16001 or install CCcamInfo plugin.

ron4u

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm600pvr
My Location
UK
Sorry for the late reply but I was on holiday.Thanks for the info Changing to CCam worked but I still had to edit /etc/tuxbox/config/newcamd/betad.cfg and insert my skycard number.I have two cards and each one will only work when the number in this file matches to card.

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
I am not familar with the file structure of the 600 but dunno why this is m8, i also have 2 sky cards and as mhku says, i just need to stick them in and the channels open, no editing required. Did you download a complete cccam with a config file or just the cam?