Turksat 3A East Beam

Turok said:
you must type every freqency new into your receiver,so needs a little bit time!

the network search,does not find all transponders,only a blindscan receiver will do!
curreclny i found 298 tv channels!
cnbc e is now a little bit stronger,but signal still very weak with a 1,20 m,with out signal resvere during raining!
is mtv turkey still on old turksat?

also the dogan pay tv packet is startet,in videoguard,how much one month subsribsion coasts in turkey?

Thanks for the information,
MTV Turkey has gone also.
I will find out the cost of dogan pay tv packet, Digiturk approx' from 20ytl for basic package,
I just take my receiver into a shop & they re-chip it, ( this is Turkey)
they do everything they shouldn't.

Thanks again for info.
CJ.
 
If the Dogan channels are missing its because they have had their transmission licences suspended by the Turkish broadcasting authority.

_http://rapidtvnews.com/index.php/200810302434/turkey-closes-11-dogan-channels.html
 
2 days ago i checked the transponder,not all where swiched of
only on some channels,i got the massage there is now serice running at the moment!
 
After switching to 3A, most of Georgian channels are also screwed. where's I was receiving 98% quality on 60cm dish, now even at 120cm Q hardly reaches 45%.
 
This is quite strange since the theoretical Beam coverage over Georgia reaches 53dbW. The FEC of 5/6 and mostly the transponder sharing (tp2) require bigger gain but i would not have thought that it would be so much. Maybe in real the Beam is more West than Türksat shows here: _http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/turk3a_west.html
 
As I'm guessing, this may be caused by not exactly positioned satellite. If rain stops tomorrow, I'll try to re-adjust dish, maybe it'll help.
 
It could be a misalignment of your dish. I've read somewhere that a 90cm in Western Iran gets all West and East Beam frequencies. Should be similar in the whole caucasian region.
 
Hello!
the cnbc transponder,is also very strange in signal,on normal dishes it is relativly strong,with 90 cm around 35%,2.20 m i have around 80 signal on the eastbeam of cnbc e,bevor it was 47%

but on the 1,20m gregory,i always have problems,with this transponder,i use no polarizer,but trt for example comes with 98% but cnbc is so weak only 35% with the gegory,elevation also set up correct,so,i think the problem,could maybe result,in the fact,that the dual axis system from jager smr 1224,set the normal scew.,to each satelite,not exactly to the same level that a normal polarmount have!

gregory is good on normal transponders,but on singel carrier transponders,like on turksat,i got massive problems,thats very strange,maybe its a physichal question,but it only happens on this satelite,with gibertini 1,25 m the channel is much stronger
 
Hehe no, it's not my dish problem, ALL people using this satellite face the same problem. I checked at least 15 setups these days, all got missaligned at same time? :)
 
Looks like Türksat wants to cover more Central Europe than its caucasian neighbours. This should also affect people in the Eastern parts of Turkey so very doubtful in my point of view.
 
Morning all from Sunny Turkey.
Something strange with Turksat.
on my sat search I have now got Turksat 1c not the 3a as it was a week or so ago.
can anyone tell me what are the details to enter

ie. TP No, low high, low low, disqe, etc, also same for hotbird, I lost a lot of hotbird channels for some reason during the automatic search facility, I still have jointly between Turksat & hotbird around 1500 channels but the vast majority are all subscription, my receiver if that is what it is called is a Next 2000.

thanks in anticipation, as peviously mentioned I am a little thick where technology is concerned,:confused: as a final thought, I also have a 3rd dish pointed to digiturk which I do not use, can I point it elsewhere & get another Sattelite?
 
Are you sure that your 42E dish now is getting Türksat 1C ? This satellite has been moved to 31.0E. For the active frequencies have a look at _http://www.flysat.com/satlist.php

If you're getting these frequencies/channels listed there with your dish aimed formerly to 42E then it's possible that wind has turned it to the West.

Be aware that also Astra 5A at 31.5E and Eurobird 3 at 33E transmit turkish stations as well. Astra 1D could also carry some occasional feeds. If your dish is small enough it might be able that you're getting all these at once.

For your receiver i cannot help since i don't know it, sorry.

Your dish at 7E for Digitürk which size is it and what's your location inside Turkey ? I'm asking because living to the South it's easy to point it either to 7W Nilesat 101/102, Atlantic Bird 4 or to 26E Badr 4/6 that carry a lot non-paying content that is worth to watch. If you're in the Northwest and the dish is at least 0.90m you could try to get the stronger frequencies from 19.2E that mostly carry german content. There are plenty of other choices as well but before i will go on it would be useful to know size and location.
 
deepbluesky said:
Are you sure that your 42E dish now is getting Türksat 1C ? This satellite has been moved to 31.0E. For the active frequencies have a look at _http://www.flysat.com/satlist.php

If you're getting these frequencies/channels listed there with your dish aimed formerly to 42E then it's possible that wind has turned it to the West.

Be aware that also Astra 5A at 31.5E and Eurobird 3 at 33E transmit turkish stations as well. Astra 1D could also carry some occasional feeds. If your dish is small enough it might be able that you're getting all these at once.

For your receiver i cannot help since i don't know it, sorry.

Your dish at 7E for Digitürk which size is it and what's your location inside Turkey ? I'm asking because living to the South it's easy to point it either to 7W Nilesat 101/102, Atlantic Bird 4 or to 26E Badr 4/6 that carry a lot non-paying content that is worth to watch. If you're in the Northwest and the dish is at least 0.90m you could try to get the stronger frequencies from 19.2E that mostly carry german content. There are plenty of other choices as well but before i will go on it would be useful to know size and location.

Thanks for the info,
My 3 dishes are about 1metre diameter, On all the satellites shown on my receiver none except hotbird are shown, even turksat still shows as turk1c. 1 dish for hotbire, 1 dish for Turksat & 1 dish for digiturk which I no longer subscribe to. My receiver is a Next star 2000-2500, a popular model in Turkey
I live in the Fethiye area of south west Turkey.
Any idea what to do next?
Regards
 
Sorry, forgot to answer you. I'd recommend to ask in this turkish board that might be able to help you with the receiver you've got: _http://www.turkeyforum.com/satforum/
 
You're welcome. Wish you also a Merry Christmas.
 
Back
Top