TurkSat 4A is testing @ 50 east

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my last defiant act before deferring to the Sandman, I've trimmed Az a long way either way and there isn't a sniff.

So as the Frequencies are similar, SR is correct, Polarities are both V, then the suspects are Interference or one of those inexplicable LNB incompatibilities.

But that really is my lot for tonight - the old eyelids are attempting to travel south.



PS VS: I hope you meant 12377, not 12733 .................... !!
Yep Typo buddy
I'll fix it now I can
;)
 
Very annoying.I am still getting nothing on this.It must have gone back behind the tree.
My friends Dishpointer app shows it just on the edge of a large conifer.
Just get a laser pointer ponti, and check at night, but I would guess your correct with the tree,

This is the one I use, the cheaper ones from maplin are rubbish, but this one at £9.99 is fine.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/keychain-laser-pointer-l99ac
 
Taking the grandkids there in the morning.Will have a look.:)
 
If anything the signals are a few % stronger than earlier on both freqs..
 
Had a shot at 50E and these two Freqs came in 12377 V & 12343 V. The Latter is slightly weaker by about 1db. Dish in use 1.2.
 

Attachments

  • Turksat.webp
    Turksat.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Turksat 1.webp
    Turksat 1.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 50E b.webp
    50E b.webp
    25 KB · Views: 43
2 new txp,s today

11.891.V.20000

11.918.V.25000
 
Got 11891, not 11918.

Same pattern of inconsistency as yesterday >>> so I've been out and looked along LoS and discovered that the brutal and decisive removal of several occluding Pine Trees was not sufficient and that the outer branches of next door's Pear Tree are infringing.

And I suspect there's nothing (legal) I can do about that.
 
Yes no modulation though
 
I think it's more your location.
 
2 new txp,s today

11.891.V.20000

11.918.V.25000

Thanks for that. I got nothing at first.I lowered the elivation a little and got both of them.
11891V 78%
11918V 70%.
I though that I had lost this satellite behind a tree.Obviously not.
 
11891 certainly was modulated, showing the Channel Tanitim-2.

But no doubt these things change from time to time, it being Testing.
 
Yesterdays 2 tps - no signal.

No probs here with todays freqs - 11891 is carrying Tanitim2, 11919 is carrying Tanitim3
 
Yeah have them ok now.
 

Attachments

  • Tantim2.webp
    Tantim2.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Tanitm3.webp
    Tanitm3.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 39
This morning's haul:

11893 V 20000 Tanitim2
11920 V 25000 Tanitim3

So, not much change - apart from the fact I can now get both of them, unlike before. Not got to the bottom of that yet.
 
The skybox does strange things Tivu, it brings in teletext here as I mentioned in an earlier post , I have just been checking on another box no teletext, on certain transponders the skybox will have the signal level dancing around, check with another box solid signal,

It will also nearly decode certain multi stream TP, its a strange box and always worth trying another STB if you feel you should be able to get a certain TP, that's presuming you are using the skybox :).
 
This morning I locked 12343H. Very weak on 220 dish.
50E-12343H.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top