tutorial for downloading channel lists [tm5000ci model]

johnappleby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 x technomate 1500ci 1mtr motorised dish
My Location
n/e england
hi. to all

the question is often asked how do i. so i hope this helps one or two of you. please feed back is always helpful. if it helps fine if it does not please say so and why.

i have just spent a little time and come up with a tutorial for downloading your channel lists into a tm5000ci receiver. it has screenshots and is step by step guide i hope it is of use to those wanting to download channel lists into there tm 5000ci receivers
[ this is a word document] written with windows me.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=4280

regards pip

:-beer :-righton

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Looks good Pip, haven't got the receiver, but it would certainly appear to beasily followed and in sufficient detail to avoid missing steps. :)

johnappleby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
n/e england
hi rolfw

thanks.

i am not very technically minded but can remember how hard it is when you just cannot figure out what to do next. so it is good to be able to give a little back. rather than it being me who is always asking for the help.

please help he! he!!!!!

i am presently looking for tm5000 channel lists which are more comprehensive than mine which has 3016 channels the official list has about 2600 i think. snake has a list out with about 3150 channels but it is for the tm5000dapci receiver so will not load to the tm5000ci. if any one can help with a better channel list i would be greatful if you could post it here in this thread

regards to you rolfw m8

pip

V

vinceben

Great, Thanks for that Pip. Looks simple to follow.

I have spent a lot of time re-arranging the channels on my TM5000 CI in an order to suit my viewing. If I do a channel list update will i lose all my hard work?

johnappleby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
n/e england
hi. vinceben.

unfortuneatly yes m8 you will but if you first upload the changes you have already made and save that file first you can always load that file back if you do not like the new one you down load.
it is quite straight forward to do m8. if you get stuck or need help just come back to me and if i can help with it i will.

i am going to send you a private message now you may be able to help me to help you m8.

regards pip

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hello again Pip, we are in the process of setting something up, specifically for FAQs and "How To" explanations, we will include yours if that's OK.

johnappleby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
n/e england
HI.rolfw.

yes m8 no problem.

regards pip

dave_d

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Steerable 1.2m dish, Technomate TM-5000DAPCI
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where the channel list for the Technomate TM-5000DAPCI created by 'snake' and referred to above can be found?

Regards,

DD

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Have added the li8nk to the first post.

ntn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
VietNam
Who know donwload where is file.chd , please show me.
Thanks
NTN