Captain Jack Retired human My Satellite Setup See signature My Location North Somerset Jan 25, 2015 #41 Interesting. Whereabouts in France are you?
Captain Jack Retired human My Satellite Setup See signature My Location North Somerset Feb 2, 2015 #43 Hah, I thought it was your actual telly, Martin! Until I saw 'Samsung' peeking from the bottom....
Archived-1 Persona non grata My Location uk Feb 2, 2015 #44 Captain Jack said: Hah, I thought it was your actual telly, Martin! Until I saw 'Samsung' peeking from the bottom.... Click to expand... LOL Alex, I should have cropped it better .
Captain Jack said: Hah, I thought it was your actual telly, Martin! Until I saw 'Samsung' peeking from the bottom.... Click to expand... LOL Alex, I should have cropped it better .
pontiend Contributor My Satellite Setup See Signature My Location south yorkshire Feb 3, 2015 #45 A couple off 21.6E 11671V 6800 34. 11559V 1650 34. Attachments MBC FEED2 Main_0216 11671_V_6800_20150203_201447.webp 74.7 KB · Views: 16 Tandberg Service_0216 11559_V_1650_20150203_204151.webp 48.5 KB · Views: 14
Archived-1 Persona non grata My Location uk Feb 7, 2015 #48 11W NEKO TV Attachments DSCN7307.webp 9.9 KB · Views: 7
A Anonymous_1 Guest Feb 10, 2015 #50 GBC24 (GBC @ 18°W 4026 R 9035) broadcast GBC 24 for the news. Fiesta and TV3
pontiend Contributor My Satellite Setup See Signature My Location south yorkshire Feb 17, 2015 #53 A simple one off Azal Satellite. 21.6E 11691V 1448 3/4. TBS 6925 100cm Dish. Attachments Azal Satellite Channel_0216 11691_V_1448_20150217_162849.webp 20.9 KB · Views: 7
Kveys Regular Member My Satellite Setup 125 Gibertini, Stab-120 (30W-86.5E), TM-F3/5/TM-5302HD+230Pf (C-band 40.5W-87.5E) My Location Southern Finland Feb 21, 2015 #56 Canal 21 El Salvador
pontiend Contributor My Satellite Setup See Signature My Location south yorkshire Feb 21, 2015 #58 A nice one from AL-Rai TV. 21.6E 11532V 2532 3/4. TBS6925 100cm Dish. Attachments AL-Rai TV_0216 11532_V_2532_20150221_213018.webp 40.9 KB · Views: 10
Archived-1 Persona non grata My Location uk Feb 21, 2015 #59 This goes back a few years itv4 on the sky box i had to rewind the film for screen grab, (plunkett and macleane)
This goes back a few years itv4 on the sky box i had to rewind the film for screen grab, (plunkett and macleane)
A Anonymous_1 Guest Feb 22, 2015 #60 57°E 3660 L 8885 EBC Addis TV (also available @ 7°W according to the infobar)