pontiend Contributor My Satellite Setup See Signature My Location south yorkshire Apr 12, 2015 #81 10East 10957H 2500 5/6 IHA HQ FEED I come across this pretty often.it does not seem to have been posted. TBS 6925 100 cm Dish.
10East 10957H 2500 5/6 IHA HQ FEED I come across this pretty often.it does not seem to have been posted. TBS 6925 100 cm Dish.
A Archive4 Guest Apr 21, 2015 #85 Feedsat_DXer said: 26°E Badr-5 11785 V "TV5 Monde Style HD" (regular programs) View attachment 76545 Click to expand... Is that Harrison Ford in control.............well allmost!
Feedsat_DXer said: 26°E Badr-5 11785 V "TV5 Monde Style HD" (regular programs) View attachment 76545 Click to expand... Is that Harrison Ford in control.............well allmost!
A Anonymous_1 Guest Apr 22, 2015 #86 Rare I think, KBS World Latino is FTA @ 58°W 3880 H PS: 3720 H broadcast FTA European Footy in HD
A Anonymous_1 Guest Apr 24, 2015 #87 18°W 3631 R 1600 5/6 Ebony Life (the signal strength has increase)
Archived-1 Persona non grata My Location uk Jun 24, 2015 #96 Some nice grabs from all round the arc Feedsat