TVP FTA package 19.2E - spotbeam?

Oh i see Hans. Please let us know when your EGIS is working again.

BombedOne, the more SES Astra does behave snobistic towards their final consumers, the less we should believe in any of their statements and especially in footprint maps which most likely are designed from marketing specialists just to please their customers. The game just became really dirty. Take a look at 101W/110W/129W what might become true here as well the next couple of years.
 
Hello!
yesterday i try with my 2.20 tagra dish also now signal,this vonfirms,now that it only works at the moment with 3 meter++ here!

very bad news i got today,about this transponder!

soon,maybe tomorow,astra make a fec change from 5/6 to 8/9,this means,that the signal will be much weaker again after that...


looks like we need a 10 meter dish to catch them:D
maybe astra give us,one for free,from one of his uplink antennas,that we can receice,all the spotbeams:)
 
Hello!

With my Triax 88cm in Kiev, Ukraine I have good reception of this TVP mux in Spot beam with new FEC 8/9. Just sometimes very little digitalization happens.

Best regards!
 
2 days ago fec change to 9:10 now signal is much stronger then before,but astra says,the beam will be change again to a special polish north spot only,so this result is only temporarly!
 
At the moment I'm getting this at 82% quality off a 45cm Sky Zone 1 dish in Helsinki, Finland.

All other Astra 1 transponders are between 68-83% quality so it is one of the stronger ones. Signals don't tend to break up unless they go below 45-50% on my TM6900 box.

Will be interesting to see how it changes.
 
Several posts in german boards show that in fringe areas a rise of signal could be seen. SES Astra seems to play with the Beam so it's worth to check it from time to time. It's better to avoid the evening hours where the signal is generally lower at least in the western edge of the Beam.
 
Still coming in nice and strong here in Helsinki at the moment on my 45cm dish. I will keep an eye on it.
 
so with the new tvp beam no hope for ireland
 
after fec change from 5/6 to 8/9 signal is stronger now,still very low,but with 2.20m you have now in my area a change to watch the programm,i got also confiremd from germany!
astra wants to change the beam again more north direction spot,when this happens i dont know yet!
 
is the spotbeam a failure as some of the channels (tvphd) is encrypted again??
 
12man said:
is the spotbeam a failure as some of the channels (tvphd) is encrypted again??

I think there are still some unresolved legal issues according to this article:
_http://satkurier.pl/news/49980/spot-beam-dla-tvp-to-za-malo.html
 
can someone confirm,that the channel is now stoped the fta transmision and sending in videoguard?
how much the card will coasts?
 
Turok said:
can someone confirm,that the channel is now stoped the fta transmision and sending in videoguard?
how much the card will coasts?

It was certainly showing up as NDS on my TM6900 a few days ago when I last checked but I'm not able to check right now as I'm not near the footprint.
 
Yeah I can receive that on 19e tvp polish channels on my 1metre channel Master so don't think it's on a spot beam.
 
I think they changed back to a standard Europe-wide footprint a few months after this thread died, I forget the exact date.
 
Back
Top